You know how love was meant to be,
The kind of love that lasts forever.
And I want you here with me,
From tonight until the end of time.
SYF Exchange just ended an hour ago (: It was fun! There were 9 choirs present altogether.
CHIJ Tpy, CHIJ St Nick's, ACS (Independent), Dunman High, TKGS, MGS, Anderson, River Valley and Nanyang Girls.
They were all great! Cat High choir wasn't there. Awww ):
Ms Tham and Ms Lim were the sort-of MCs for the whole thing. They were so hilarious. Ms Tham kept jumping up and down on stage as if she was damn happy to sabo Ms Lim X:
OH OH and I met Genevieve, Rosalinda and Tracy's sister, Fiona!
I was waiting and waiting for TKGS to start performing, cos I heard they're awesome :D Hahaha. And they were! (:
I LOVED it when all NINE CHOIRS combined and sang "White Horses." It sounded soooooooo nice! :D
The guys were damn bassssy. And Eugenia was reaching all their notes :O
OH OH and there was this damn cute small boy from ACS (I) that everyone kept saying "SO CUTE!", while they were performing. Hahaha. Paedophile much. Oh shutup Sherman :D
MGS auditorium is soooooo big and nice. CHIJ TPY had FRONT ROW SEATS :D Awesome!
I sat next to Eugenia and got whacked a lot of times for no reason D:
And my dear Olanda, there are NO hot guys from Dunman, please -.- I dont know which guy you saw that you kept saying was so hot. Eeeyuck. Hahahha.
And OH OH there was one choir, where the bass section leader was supposed to give pitch for one song, and he forgot to bring the pitch pipe onto stage! He was so embarrassed but Ms Tham hit the note for him on the piano anyway (:
Then we all had to move upstairs cos the current performers were to sit downstairs.
Couldn't see much from upstairs actually. Dunman guys were all in front of us, and this guy's head was blocking me -.- So I couldnt see.
Oh yeah! Something damn embarrassing happened AFTER the whole thing.
Stef and I were walking down the stairs, then there was this ACS (I) guy who was blocking my way, and he was on the phone. So I thought he couldnt hear me luh.
So I said "Aiyo, this guy ah, stand here like some lamp --"
Then suddenly he TURNED AROUND and looked at us, and I was like "Shit." Hahah. I was gonna say "stand here like some lamppost but then he turned around, and omg it was so embarrassing.
Stef was like "Ohhh my goddddddddddddd." HAHAHAH.
Bussed back to school :D Got dismissed :D
Went off with Natalie. We keep laughing at the 'warden falling off the stairs' joke. Laugh until our faces turned red :O
Then saw Ari at interchange! She was waiting for Faris. I finally saw him! So anti-social one! And he looks like some emo mat. Whoops, I'm sorrrrryyyyyyy Ari :D (L)
Yuhhh. Then came home & ate lunch.
No cat class today D: Damn saaaaaaaaad.
CLVC Prac later at 4.30 :D Then mass, then NIGHT PRACTICE until 10pm tonight *yawns*
Saturdays are gonna be soooooo tiring from now on.
xoxo.