Eyes you used to look into.
Eyes you said were beautiful.
Eyes that shone with love so true,
Are now just 2 empty pools
I GOT INTO SYF 2009! :D
Yipeeeeeeee. Actually I'm really relieved (: Cos I thought I wouldn't get it.
Jiayou, Annmarie! (:
Yah, I forgot to bring my handphone to school today -.-
I guess I don't really care about my h/p anymore, cos its so kns.
Unless I get a new one. Which I'm hoping.
School was kinda boring today ):
We didn't have after-recess marathon cos Ahshen's back hurt, so she couldnt run.
Anw.
Ms Krishna is damn funny. Cos Sheryl was being retarded during maths,
Then I was like "Miss Krishnaaaaa! HELP US!"
Then Ms Krishna was like "I sympathize with the 3 of you (3 of us = Mariam, Mithra & me) God bless you."
HAHAHAHAHAHA SHE'S SO FUNNY.
THE TOILET NEXT TO MY CLASSROOM IS HAUNTED X: Effing scary!
Leticia, Mariam, Mithra, Janelle & I went to the toilet, to like fool around cos our eng teacher was absent.
Then I told Leticia & Janelle about yesterday's story when Mariam & I went to the same washroom.
The Handicapped toilet there is always locked.
So when Mariam & I went to try and open it with my badge (to check if it was really empty),
We were damn freaked out. Cos y'know. Haunted school toilets? Get the idea?
Then when we opened, THE TOILET AUTOMATICALLY FLUSHED.
Mariam & I ran out of the toilet screaming like banshees.
It couldn't have been such a coincidence right? & besides, our school toilets are not auto-flush.
And we have no sensors in the toilets eitherrrr.
So today we tried again.
The same toilet was locked again, so Mariam opened it with my badge.
And I peered in.
Marissa : Eh, scally flush again sia.
Mariam : *Makes flushing sound*
Marissa, Mithra, Leticia, Janelle : *Laugh*
SUDDENLY THE FREAKING TOILET FLUSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We started screaming & ran out again.
Seriously sumpah freaked out this time.
Freaky shit, I sumpahkuajikualanpa.
Then Leticia was like very sure that there was a ghost there,
So we all started saying "Sorry" in all 4 languages to the cubicle (actually it was quite funnnny X:)
Choir was retarded.
I skipped lunch to do the stupid History project in the library,
and I went in for choir at 3 o clock -.-
ALTO TWOS ARE AWESOME. SO SO SO AWESOME :D
And I was so relieved to hear the SYF news :D
After choir, interchanged with Nat, Rebecca & Aurielle.
Rebecca and her stories about her makeout boyfriends and etc etc. HAHAHA :/
TYN BENT MY NEW MOON ):
When it was in such PERFECT condition D: D:
Anw. I'm gonna do chinese homework now. wish me luck. *LUCK!*
xoxo.
Marissa.
AHAHAHA I'M FINALLY USING MY WEBCAM AFTER A MILLION YEARS. with sherman. HAHA