I know I'm just a fool who's willing
To sit around and wait for you.
But baby can't you see,
There's nothing else for me to do.
I'm hopelessly devoted to you.
I didn't go school today ): I woke up with a damn terrible sore throat and my body was aching all over.
My dad came to my room at 7 something, and he was like "YOU HAVE NO SCHOOL TODAY MEH?!" Hahaha. Wth.
Whutever. I have nothing to blog about today.
Ohoh, I'm watching Grease on DVD now :D I cannot believe I used to be sooo addicted to that show that I watched it everyday after school in Secondary 1 and sometimes in Sec 2.
I love the MV for Greased Lightning!
IT WAS SO AWESOME. Danny Zuko looks pretty hot in that show :D But now he looks, uhm, different X:
And and and omg.
My favouritest song of the entire show, SUMMER NIGHTS (L)
Wahahaha. Putzie was such a pervert in that video. Rydell seems like such a fun show school (:
Even though there's no such school. I think.
In fact, I think EVERY song was nice in Grease. Awesome ness.
I love the lyrics of the song Hopelessly Devoted To You. Super sweet & sad ):
Oh wells.
I'm bored, someone help me. Save me. Call me. Or something.