Friday night beneath the stars,
In a field behind your yard.
You and I have painted pictures in the sky.
School started today! OMG I had so much difficulty waking up this morning, cos I slept pretty late last night. If only school started at like 10am or something, and ended at 3pm. That'd be the best :D
OMG the Lent masses I'm doing for are so fun! Maundy Thursday 6pm, Good Friday 5pm and Easter Sunday 9.45am :)
Easter Sunday and I've gotta wake up so early! Why couldn't we do the 11.30am one ): ): Anw, I'm happy cos ALL of the masses I'm doing are the masses that JoshuaB will NOT be serving! Woooohhooo!
Oh yeahp, and I think I'll go for the Parish Feast Day thing. For the fun of it :D
Today school was damn hilarious. Majoy abs workout after recess manxzxz.
Mariam banged into Ms Valentine and Mariam actually touched her boobs! And Mariam started shouting and Ms Valentine's face was like :O, it was so super hilarious, we couldnt stop laughing. Mariam and I laughed until we rolled all over the floor in front of the gallery. HAHAHAHA. Laugh until stomach pain and couldnt breathe.
Like 1/4 of the class was sleeping during POA. I was trying my best to stay awake ):
C.E was gross. We watched this religious video of Julia Kim. Whenever she took communion, the host would turn into a piece of flesh inside her mouth. And the video was DAMN DISGUSTING! There was like this fleshy thingy in her mouth and blood was dripping out. And she was crying and crying.
I felt like puking when we watched it. And this Shari kept repeating and repeating it -.- HAHAHA.
Had 3 periods of History. It was pretty interesting cos we learnt about Stalin.
3/10 is so funny. Ms Seet was asking us about this place, actually its called Marina Dam, but then we all didn't know the name. So she gave us a clue by saying "Its Marina...?"
Then 3/10 went "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" (Marina Bay).
Then Ms Seet was like "WHAT BAY? DAM!" Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha!
Mariam and I spent 20 minutes of Physics in the toilet. We were climbing up and down in the handicapped toilet cos we thought Mr Yap hadn't come, but actually he was already in class.
Then Mariam cut her leg on the toilet paper holder metal thingy and it started bleeding (Her leg, not the toilet paper holder)
So we went down to the Sickbay to take a plaster ;D
Then went back to class. Siannnnzzzzzzzzzzzz, physics ):
After school, we all went separate ways. AND MARIAM & MITHRA LEFT ME WITH SHERYL SHEN -.- Mother Father.
Walked with her to interchange, then the people came & ask me for donations AGAIN -.- And then the woman talked and talked for damn bloody long and I had to stand there. Then in the end I was like "Sorry I have no money."
Then she gave me this attitude face and she said "Okay, thank you." I was like nabu lah, I told her from the beginning that I was rushing off and that Mithra and I already donated last week, she still talk so much :O Omg I feel so mean.
Went home, slept for awhile. Then had maths tuition that just finished.
UNCLE JASON IS CRAZY. OMG.
xoxo.