I can almost see it,This post is for 15th March but it'll appear on 16th March cos its past 12am and I just got home *yawns*
That dream I'm dreaming, but
There's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it.
K, today was a tiring daaaaaay.
Went to church, saw JoshuaB, Ignatius, Ryan and Benjamin. Sat with them for awhile and Joshua was playing with my Fifa Street 2.
And then I realized there was no meeting today -.- So I couldn't meet JoshuaS ): Or is he still in Brunei? :O
Anw, it was raining a bit. And Joshua and I were laughing at this small boy who was collecting rain water in his hat, and after collecting it, he went to put it on his head -.- And he had this really cool rainbow umbrella! (L)
Met Leticia, then we cabbed. We gave JoshuaB a lift home too, and he owes us $3.40 (: (: HAHAHA.
I tell you, sitting next to him in the cab is NEVER quiet :O
He kept complaining that I was squishing him cos I was reaching over to play with the little TV that was on his side. (And we checked out, Hotel 81 is actually rated 3 stars! LIKE WTH!)
And he talks to the cabbie as if they were friends, :P After we dropped him off, I couldnt sit on his seat for at least 5 minutes cos it was so freaking hot -.- Like hahahahahaha.
K, we went to S'pore Science Centre! WOOHOOOOOOO.
It was awesome! Burnt all $30 off for this week's allowance, hope my mom will spare me some more. Kekeke.
The Science Centre ceiling actually collasped while we were there! It was damn scary. Cos the rain and wind from the outside of the building was too strong, then the tiles started cracking and dropping. It soaked the carpets and the floor was all wet. The tiles were breaking from all different parts of the center. It was freakkkyyy.
We went to the Omnitheatre 3D and watched "Sea Monsters." It was really nice! Oh and I met Yu An there, he's so cute! My mum's electone student :D
And we sat the Stimulator Ride thingy. It was nice too. The whole thing shakes like hell. Leticia and I were like screaming cos we thought we were gonna get thrown off the seats. HAHAHA.
Neeeway. After the science centre and stuffs, we bussed back to tpy. Took 143, it was a 2 hour long busride :D
Damn shiok, with my iPod.
THERE WAS THIS ANNOYING COUPLE IN FRONT OF US. OMG IT WAS SO IRRITATING I HAD TO DIVERT MY EYES SO MANY TIMES RAH RAH RAH. Oh yeah and there was this green swensens balloon rolling around the bus floor and it kept coming to me and I was so scared X:
Yah. Reached tpy, and MRT-ed back to Bishan J8 for dinner @ Pizza Hut :D
Ogay. I'm gonna get fat fat fat ): AGAIN.
After that, went to watch a movie with Mudder. We watched "The Departure". It sounds like a serious angmoh fighting show right. But actually its quite a funny Japanese comedy. Super nice! Didnt expect myself to like it :D
And the cello is sucha niiiiice instrument (:
I'm rehllllly tired. I need need need need to talk to Joshua.B nowwwww. NOW. But its too late. Crappo.
xoxo.