After-recess Marathons with Mariam & Mithra are soooo (L)ed.
K so this is what goes on during that tormenting 10 minutes :D
We walk past the general office after recess to get back to class right,
But then Mithra/Mariam/Me will just randomly say "Eh lets run from Ah Shen."
So we go 3...2...1... then we start cheong-ing like crazy,
Most of the time we cheong to some random dark place or some empty toilet
And leave Sheryl Shen behind, chasing us.
SO, today we went to the toilet next to our class (how convenient, aye?)
We stood on the toilet seat so that Sheryl couldnt see our legs.
& then she tried using coins to open the door -.-
But Mithra held it fast.
We stayed there for at least 10 hot minutes man.
The other day was even funner (lol?)
We ran to the shower room! :D
I went and climbed up up and away (okay) above the toilet seat.
Like I climbed above the toilet seat, above the thingy that collects the water,
Until I came upon this place where people were supposed t put bags or something. Storage place.
Then I stood up and looked, I could see the entire shower room from where I was! :O
BUT IT WAS EMPTY. I'm not like Ah Shen -.-
Then we would run back like crazy to class, once again leaving Sheryl behind X:
Then Leticia would give us the same o.O face when we reach class,
And she'll be like "Running from Shen again ah?"
HAHAHAHA.
SEE! WE CAN LOSE WEIGHT IMMEDIATELY AFTER RECESS,
WITH ALL OUR CLIMBING & RUNNING :D
Lol.
Yup. I'm officially gonna fail Physics test.
I tikamed all the diagram questions, dammit -.-
AH I WANNA GO CHURCH D:
I miss it.
Tuition now. Blog again later. Maybe.
xoxo.
Marissa.
P.S I love the song Happily Never After by the Pussycat Dolls.
DAMN SAD! THE LYRICS ARE SO :(
STUPID JOHN, GO SIGN ME UP FOR Y.C
WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! RAAAAAAAAAH.
Killyoooooo. Hahahaha.
SAMUEL MY TAGBOARD AINT A CHATBOX LAH HAIYO.
There's such a thing called MSN messenger y'know, dude :D