I have some super hilarious pictures to show ya'll, seriously.
Its pictures of church, altar servers especially.
I'm like laughing and laughing and laughing like one siao char bor at all the photos now.
I shall be nice & show ya'll the photos. I'm sorry if its too unglam. Don't come & sue me.
LOOK AT ALL OF THEM! THEY ALL LOOK SO SMALLLLLLLLL & CUTEEEEEEE.
AH LOOK AT JERRY! HE LOOKS SO CUTE!
I wonder how long ago this was. Looks like they were primary something. So cuteeee.
I swear.
AHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT DOMINIC!
For once, in this photo, I was probably taller than him lah please.
They all look so cute :D K, Matthew looks the same :O
Ah. So small, all of them :D
NOW FOR THE 'AFTER' PHOTOS. CURRENT PHOTOS :D
They look more. Uhh. Haha.
See lah! Now Jerry is so tall. So annoying luh please :D
Bwahahaha. Sean and Eugene.
Marcus and Aloy.
Ignatius and Justin ;D
Ben and Christopher. Omg check out Christopher's face, he looks like he's gonna faint :O
CHRISTOPHER'S FACE IS SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY I SWEAR :O :O
He looks like he's gonna fall asleep.
Long time no see Father Adrian (:
Kk. Sorry for all the unglam photos.
Don't kill me. Cos I really wanted to post them here :D
Bwahahahaha.
xoxo.
EAST COAST WITH NAT & ARI & STEPHEN TMRW!
But. I dont know what to wear ):
EDIT.
Just got back from Nat's house, and its 10am.
It was really cool to walk there in the dark, overheadbridge and all :D HAHAHA.
Joshua is so cute. He kept pulling me into his house cos he wanted me to come in.
Neeway. Tank top and shorts, Nat (L)
Goodnight. Tuition at 10.30AM tomorrow. Woohh.
xoxo