My day started off pretty badly.
My alarm had some cocked up problem, and I woke up at 6.48am (!!!!), rushed like crazy and luckily, my dad could give me a lift to school. Brought Million along :O
School was lame. Hardly had any lessons today cos, oh I shall state later.
We finished watching Schindler's List. It is a really really great show :D
I think Schindler is a really awesome man, with a big heart. I love him. He's so nice. & HE'S A CATHOLIC! (:
He wanted to help the Jews escape so badly. He's a miracle, God-sent, probably.
I wanted to cry at the part when he said he could've saved more people, ): Goshhhh.
I read the entire list of people's names, who he saved during the war. Its exactly 1,200 people. All the names are really cool.
K. After recess, Mariam & I went to the sickbay -.-
Cos Sheryl Shen had passed her flu to the both of us, annoying.
We went to the sick bay, and we fell asleep. For 2 hours, nobody came t call us up -.-
Male teachers were walking in & out while we slept. So embarrassing D:
We slept from 12.15pm-2.28pm :O :O :O Ms R forgot all about us.
After school, went com lab with Mariam :D
She practically fell off her chair when she read what Steph typed on Facebook.
She almost FAINTED (And not in a good way) :O :O :O
Kkkkk.
Walked home in the rain, freeeezing cold.
Here I am.
Gonna go out to celebrate mum's dinner later :P
I'm lazy to change omg.
I wish you could tell me this was all a mistake.
I wish I could turn back time.
I wish for you, you and nothing else.