I know sometimes its gonna rain,
But baby can we make up now?
Cos I can't sleep through the pain.
CHOIR IS OVER! (: Hahahaha. Now I can enjoy the rest of my weekend! (Cheers)
Roxanne, Kimberly, Sheryl, Cassandra, Nicole and I were like counting down from P.T, the time when choir would end :D
Sore throat was still pretty bad today so Eugenia told me and Nic to sit down throughout choir.
Sectionals were fun! (: We crapped a lot.
And we soon realised that all of us (K, MOST of us) are one way or the other, linked to everyone else!
Like today I just found out Nicole and Cassandra know Matthew and Eugene. And Fei is from RC too. And Eugenia knows Bryan Tan. And Sheryl is Timothy's cousin (k, I found that out a pretty long time ago, but heck.) And Ann-marie knows Ignatius, Randy, Dominic and Justina. And Ann-marie and Sarah know Ben. And Amanda knows Bryan Tan. And I know Dylan from Amanda and Maria.
Its like one way or the other, EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE!
See! This is what happens when we go to Risen Christ :D We're practically linked to the whole world! (Haha WTH!)
After choir, I was craving damn badly for Kinderjoy! (: Miss it loads.
So I wanted to buy some from tpy interchange. But I couldnt get it cos 1. Couldnt find it & 2. Nat wanted to go home to sleep.
HECK. I shall buy it tonight :D
I'm damn tired but my mum won't let me sleep. I'll leave the house earlier, then :D
Then can take a slow stroll to church (L)
Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo.
Much unbeautiful love,
Marissa.
xoxo.
I (L) the song "The Show" by Lenka. ITS DAMN AWESOME! :B
EDIT.
My mum just played "Better In Time" and the Pirates Of The Caribbean themesong on the electone for me. And it sounds so awesome! (:
I wish I could play like her. Or Gerard Hendra (Without as much movement)
I wish I was multi-talented like Ismail (Don't ego.)
EDIT.
I DID IT!
I DID IT!
I BROKE THAT WATCH INTO A MILLION PIECES!
I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :)
& guess what.
I'm proud of myself
(grin)
I'm leaving for church now. Bye!