I guess second best
Is all I'll know
Hey!
School was boring today. I got to page 470 of New Moon already. Mariam is at 15-something, HAHA.
We're starting to watch "Mad About English" for english periods. I still think Schindler's list was better :O
Ohohohohohohoh, morning breakfast w Christine is so awesome :D NOT cos its Christine (: Bwaaaa~
Oh yes, and Steph is so awesome too *wink wink*. AHHH she has a really nice photo in her iTouch that Mariam and I practically ran to her locker to see. Woooohoooo, Mariam couldn't walk properly after we saw that photo. Foth :D
After school, walked out with Leticia, Mithra, Janelle and Sheryl S -.- I didn't lose my temper at Sheryl today. Improvement :D
Kkkkkkkkk. This is what I'm gonna label :
The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life @ TPY Interchange.
K, first, before we got into tpy interchange, I told the 4 of them "Eh, scally we see Aloy here how ah? Cos this is the time his school ends leh." Then Leticia was like "Aiyaaa, won't lah."
THEN, when we were walking below Popular, saw.. (drumroll) Aloy -.-
Then I was like "Shit shit shit shit shit shiiiiiiiiiit," then I pulled Leticia and I walked damn fast to hide.
Then this stupid Mithra was like "EH lets go call him!"
So the 4 of them walked to his direction and they were shouting hollering at the top of their lungs,
"ALOOOOOOOOY! ALOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!"
Shouting DAMN loud, I swear. The whole tpy could hear.
Then when he didnt respond to that, they started shouting "ALOOOOOY! MARISSA IS HEREEEE!!!!!"
*faints*
THEN, Mithra went to walk past him at the 238 stand, and sh was like "Aloy ah Aloy..."
I was cursing and swearing at them while they continued shouting. Omgggggg X:
PAISEH-NESS. Thank God he got onto bus 238 already. And then Mithra was like waving to him from the inside of the interchange. I wanted to call Mas Selamat to come and shoot me at that instant.
Zhao-ed and went home.
Saw Eugene. I had no clue he was from St Andrews.
OH YAH, and I really really hate that SASS guy. That stupid Sec 4 idiottttt. RAH! Slap his face upside down, if I ever see him in person one day I'll just whack his balls and kick his ass.
The song Thinking Of You by Katy Perry has been in my head the WHOLE day.
Especially the part "You're like an Indian summer...etc".
Oh and the song "Waiting For Yesterday" by David Archuleta is soooooooooo nice. Thanks Fionn :D
AWWWHWHHH.
Bwa.
Maybe I'll blog again later ;D Got tuition at 4.15 pm -.-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAICHUNG!
I'll never forget the time we were building the eiffel tower together with Trevor and we were talking so much crap and insulting the stupid poor little Melvin, and when I kept cutting the wooden sticks and they kept hitting your face.
OMG and I'm really really sorry, (once again) for jabbing your hand with the hot glue gun, I know that must've hurt a lot D:
Leticia : EHHH ITS CARMEN!
Me : Ah yah its her.
Leticia : EHHH ALOYSIUS PERSON! ALOYSIUS PERSON!
Me : EH don't call her that lah!
Leticia : ALOYSIUS PERSONNNNNNN!!!!
Carmen : (turns around)
Leticia : ALOYSIUS PERSON!
Carmen : I'm not Aloysius person! I'm his cousin!
Me : *Laughs and dies*