Can you name 30 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 30 people. No cheating!
1. Grass the bestie! (L)
2. Fel Wong is my awwsum gay partner :D
3. Nat Sayson the Godsister (:
4. Christine the bitchface & laughing buddy,
5. Mithra the idiotic Potter lover.
6. Mariam my Naby partner.
7. Sheryl Shen the alien/ET/monkey/retard/abnormal person.
8. Tracy the long lost girlfriend! :O
9. Daryl Cheng-y is never never healed.
10. Shane don't emo.
11. Edward HATES MATHS TOOOOOOO! :D
12. Leticia and I have all the same problems :)
13. Adeline is super gay, please.
14. Jessa is the eternal bookworm omg.
15. Suzanna's Sun & Son never gets old :)
16. Aloy Kiong-y's voice is damn damn damn high, still.
17. Bangar is retarded and HE SPOILT MY PHONE! ): ):
18. Moses lives at 170 :D
19. Jerry has scary panda eyes :O
20. Christopher is very scary. Without panda eyes.
21. Aloy's hair kena bao-zha.
22. Celestine is my menses budddddy!
23. Tyn had better do this quiz.
24. Shari had a 5kg medicine ball dropped on her leg.
25. Rebecca is so skinny & her boyfriend is blacker than her :O
26. Olanda used to be sucha pervert.
27. Ismail is a nice mixture of karate + piano master.
28. Charmi is my mudder :D
29. Weining loves her Fudinnnnnn ;O
30. Michelle is so super super cute :)
THE QUESTIONS:
• How did you meet 10? (Shane)
Hahaha, met him in church. Same cat class :D
• What would you do if you had never met 6? (Mariam)
Then I won't have recess marathons already ):
And no one to go bonkers over Foth with me D:
• What would you do if 20 and 15 dated? (Christopher & Rebecca M)
Omg I think I will laugh and die.
• If you could marry between 6 and 14 who will it be? (Mariam & Jessa)
HAHAHAHA IM NOT GAY!
• Did you ever like 9? (Daryl)
Wth! He's my bestie :)
• Have you ever seen 4 cry? (Christine)
Yeah. Everytime I see her cry, its very xin-tong ):
• Would 4 and 12 make a good couple? (Christine & Leticia)
:X
• Would number 1 and 2 make a good couple? (Gracia & Felicia)
YES HAHAHAHAHA! COS THEY'RE BOTH AWESOME! :B
• Describe 8 (Tracy)
She practically lives next to a sewing shop :D She's fab fab fabulous in art and she's an AWESOME PAWSOME FRIEND TOOOOO. Love you Trace :D
• Do you like 12? (Leticia)
She fines Mithra for spraying deodorant, so YES I LIKE HER :O
• Tell me something about 17 : (Joshua)
He freaking broke my phone. Hahahahhahahaha.
• What's 7's favorite color? (Sheryl Shen)
Lime green, :O
• What would you do if just confessed they liked you? (Felicia)
HAHAHA WE'RE ALREADY MARRIED :D
• When was the last time you talked to number 15? (Suzanna)
Like omg 2 weeks ago ): Cos she's in China for student exchange programme ):
• How do you think 19 feels about you? (Jerry)
He better love me for his 14th birthday surprise ^^
• What languages does 13 speak? (Adeline)
She speaks the gay language. The Adeline-language.
• Who is 2 going out with? (Felicia)
ME! JEALOUS HAAA.
• What grade is 16 in? (Aloy Kiong)
He's sec 3, just like me!
• What is 5's favorite music? (Mithra)
Screamo. *cringe*
• Would you ever date 3? (Nat)
HAHAH SURE WHY NOT :P
• Is 11 single? (Edward)
Bwaaaa. Yes I should think so :)
• What is 10s last name? (Shane)
NICHOLAS LIM HOE YUEN (correct or not ah? lol)
• Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 7? (Sheryl Shen)}
NO WAY IN FREAKING MOTHERFATHERING HELLL!
*screams and bang wall*
• Where does 18 live? (Moses)
Bishan st 13 block 170 (oh shit I didnt type that I swear)
• What do you think about 20? (Christopher)
He's damn scary when he's pissed. And he's still taller than me dammit.
• What is the best thing about 4? (Christine)
Her rubbish talking & laughter :D
• Is 21 hard-working? (Aloy W)
Hardworking ah? Omg. Yes yes very very very hardworking X:
• What would you like to tell 14 right now? (Jessa)
YOU. HAVE. TO. STOP. READING.
• How did you meet 9? (Daryl)
Cat class! (L)
• What is the best and worst thing about 2? (Felicia)
[Best] She's my gay spouse! MUHAHAHA.
[Worst] She makes me laugh too much during mass X:
• Are you going to know 3 forever? (Nat)
Forever. Shit that word. AND YES I'M GONNA KNOW HER FOREVER *cringe*
• How long have you known 26? (Olanda)
I knew her since P5 :O Same chinese class & she always threw my grapes out of the window. Oh my motherfather that just sounded so wrong.
• Who is 24? (Shari)
My mid autumn festival husband :D
• Are you or did you ever date 28? (Charmi)
YES I DATED HER AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!
• Do you have a crush on 27? (Ismail)
Eeyer! NO lah! He's my gay friend :D :D Omg I got so many gay friends.
• Would you kiss 25? (Rebecca)
I AM STRAIGHT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE T SAY THAT -.-
• Have you hugged/kissed 22? (Celestine)
Hug yes kiss no o.O
• Is 29 your bff? (Weining)
No but she's my close friend, and I miss her ):
• What do you hate about 23? (Tyn)
That she loves Rob Pattinson so much, ew. X: (I'm gonna get killed for that)
• What's your relationship with 30? (Michelle)
CHERRY PINK BUDDEH :D
I'M GONNA BATHE NAO ^^