"TO GET BACK OR NOT TO GET BACK".
I cannot believe I woke up at 5.30am JUST to finish reading Twilight.
Cos I wanted to read New Moon in school :D
So yah, I read in the dark. With the little light from my kns phone.
& I finished it!
Praxis Gameplay is like so superrrrr fun!
Too bad Mithra missed it D:
Also, Mr Kevin is damn damn funny.
He helped Mithra play cos she wasn't there, and she got RETRENCHED!
And after getting retrenched, BANKRUPT! HAHAHA.
Took lots of pictures :D
K, actually there's a lot more but I'm too lazy to upload,
So go find them on facebook :D
Chinese lessons are like backscratching lessons for me & Anne.
Cos her back's always itchy. HAHAHA.
Anw, after school, went J8 first with Leticia, SherylS & Mithra.
We went alllll the way there just to get New Moon for Sheryl -.-
And we met Emmanuel. HAHAHAHA we disturbed him in front of all his friends X:
After that, Sheryl went home, Leti, Mithra & I went to church.
We cabbed over to Eugene's house first, to pass him his bday present.
But then Mithra & I left for church first, Leti would catch up w us later :D
So Mithra & I walked (in the rain) to church (:
We went to the grotto to study :D
At first I was damn engrossed with reading New Moon :)
Saw the familiar people :D
Bryan was in a bad mood or smth, cos he was stomping up and down & frowning.
Met John and Amanda and Jared and Ryan and Jerome and Dwayne :B
I had NO idea
K, saw Lester too.
It was damn funny, cos he was talking t me and walking.
Then he slipped!
It was like "Marissa, studying here is it? ... OOPS! *slips*"
HAHAHAH. Oggaaaay I'm so mean for laughing D:
Attended mass.
Cold sweat.
Scared & shaking.
Mithra damn stupid can.
She knock here knock there, drop so many things, made so much noise in church -.-
After mass, walked to interchange alone & went home :D
I am tired ):
I have choir tomorrow ): Maybe I'll go for mass if choir ends on time.
OMG SYF RESULTS TOMORROWWWWWWW!
(Screams & jumps around)
I R SCARED D:
I kinda miss P. Omg weird.
xoxo.
Marissa.