And every night I miss you,
I can just look up,
And know the stars are holding you, holding you,
Holding you tonight.
Today's schedule was so havocish. And tiring and exhausting ):
I cannot believe I lived through it all, all the rushing and bustling and running around everywhere );
Wanna check out my packed schedule for today? Okay! :O
- 7.45am - 12.30pm : CCA -.-
- 12.45pm - 1pm : Rush home like some siao char bor to eat & bathe.
- 1.30 : Leave house to go church.
- 2pm - 3.45pm : Catechism Class.
- 4.30pm - 5.55pm : CLVC Practice.
- 6pm - 7.15pm : Mass :D
- 7.20pm - 8pm : Very very very rush dinner ):
- 8.10pm - 10pm : Night Practice back @ church :D
But mass was superly duperly fun :D Fel made me laugh so much that my fever subsided. HAHAHA.
We laughed about the stupidest things. Things that she shouldnt have told me cos I laughed and laughed and laughed until I kena Shhh-ed by Angie. Lucky Gerard never catch me :D
Anw. Cat class was kinda, o-kay today. Watched "Blood Diamond."
There's no more cat class for the next two weeks, dammit );
Night Prac was fun! :D
Nicole and I were laughing like mad people cos of this guy wearing really funny clothes and walking through toa payoh central. He wore the business man kinda top with a tie and everything, then his pants were like FBT shorts OMG HAHAHAHA
Super funny! What a mis match!
JoshS didn't come today ): No one to hug after mass ):
Neeeeway. Tomorrow, I have no idea what I'm gonna be doing.
I think I'll probably drop by church, the usual, but Josh won't be back from Brunei ): ): ): I'm not even done with LocoRoco 2 yet, like omg. I'm the slowest person on earth.
& I don't feel like getting Eclipse yet. I'm too lazy to read thick novels now.
I WANT TO SLEEP. SO THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO. WOOHOOOOO! :)
xoxo.