I'm not afraid to cry
Every once in a while,
Even though going on with you gone
Still upsets me.
SUNDAYS ARE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE.
Went for 11.30am mass with Nicole SEOW and saw Nicole SEAH there :D She looks sooo cuteee.
And Waimun went for mass cos of the RCIY thingy. He's getting baptized! How awesome.
Anyway, we had the same priest as yesterday, but yesterday's homily was much more interesting. Not much laughs today.
Kkkkkkkk, after mass, hung around with the RCCL people and saw other people and we talked and stuff :D
Went for lunch with John John Johnny Bravo :D (HAHAHA)
Delifrance is love. K, we didn't exactly eat a proper lunch. But neeeeway. HE POURED SALT INTO MY APPLE JUICE.
Stupeeeeed person. With red and orange hair. LALALA~
CHRISTOPHER IS DAMN MEAAAAAAAN! Cos I told him to message me when Server's meeting ends, cos I had to head back to church to meet Joshua Sayson, and he didn't text me at 1.30pm.
So I went back to church to check just in case. AND THEN, server's meeting actually ended already.
Then suddenly Christopher walked into church. And I was like
Marissa : Ehhh you never tell me server's meeting ended!
Christopher : (Blur face) Huh? Oh. Uh, Marissa ah, server's meeting ended already.
Marissa : I KNOW THAT NOW.
He damn mean lah! Hahahaha. Whatever.
Talked with Dom, Josh and some random people, I forgot who.
THEN THIS JOSHUA AH. He shouted damn loudly that John was my boyfriend -.- LIKE WTFFFF.
I was damn pissed, but I couldn't show it. So yah, I just stood there flaming.
Then Dom and I were laughing like mad cos of something Joshua said that was totally out of point AHAHA.
Met Fionn too (:
After that, walked up and down church. Met Perry. Walked to Entertainment Centre with John + Perry.
Met Xavier and etc at Fork & Spoon. John fetched me to the bus stop so that I could take 31 and go to Marine Parade.
I thought it was gonna be a damn shiok long 45 minute bus ride (like it always is) but it was like only 30mins?! D:
Reached there. Went up to Yamaha, talked to Teacher Emen, caught up with him. He's so nice :P
Then went into Studio 6. Sat in the dark and played my PSP for one hour until my butt hurt X: HAHAHA.
Then guess who was the first one to come into the studio.
DARIUS! (He came in damn cautiously cos I think he didnt expect me to me there)
He looks so taaaaaall now. Hahaha funny.
Then my mum called us into Studio 5 so we shifted all our stuffs and went there.
Then Charmi, Weixin, Michelle and (drumroll) ISMAIL came :D
So nice to see all of them again! It has been such a long time!
Ismail wore this CAT hat, it looked super cute. Went downstairs with him to buy bubble tea for my mum.
GOT WET IN THE RAIN -.- Dammit.
Then Ismail and I chatted :D Turns out, a lot of similiar things have happened to us while I wasn't around ):
AND HE MADE ME GET A HEART ATTACK WITH THE CONDOM THING. I swear, I thought it was for real.
I wanted to faint on the spot.
Went back up.
Took unglam pictures of the boys :)
Ismail and my earpiece. HAHAHAHAHA.
Darius is forever like that I swear :D
AND A GROUP PHOTO! (K not really group cos Charmi, Xin and Michelle left early)
Ismail's hand on my shoulder totally weighed me down I swear. HAHAHA LOOK @ DARIUS' FACE HAHAHA.
Omg they're playing Keep Holding On on Eragon now. Sounds so sad );
Neeway. Went parkway with my mum to get new school shoes. I finally got 'em! Blue Nike Air :)
Then went back to tpy for dinner at Koufu.
Guess who I met.
(Not surprisingly) Jeremy and Fransiscus AGAIN. Hahaha.
They were damn freaked out I swear, It was so funny to watch their reactions about the thing. HAHA (omfg bluename just came online omgggggggggg ballllllllllllllllllls!)
Then they were like "Ehh I cannot drink my bubble tea already lah after seeing your --------!" HAHAHA! (btw its NOT a dirty word)
Then Fransiscus whispered something to me that made me whack him. Sorry about that, btw. Hehhhh :D
Then went home. & here I am.
I'm sick of school.
Tomorrow I'm free after school! I'M GONNA ATTEND MASS :D Cos I'm awesome.
Then then thennnnnnnn. Yeah. That's it :D I think I'll stone at church until 6pm (:
xoxo.
Marissa.
1 2 3 4 Tell me that you love me more. No you wont ):
OMG TODAY IS BUVANA'S BIRTHDAY EW.