HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY (:
K went to church today to study with Leticia :D
And then ah, it was so freaking hot that we decided to change venue.
And Jerry is damn damn funny.
He came to me with my belated birthday present (a green carebear) and he was like "Marissa! Happy belated birthday! Its from me, Christopher and........ (hesitates) Aloy....."
I was like "Thank you!"
Then he added "WITH LOVE!" HAHAHAHAHA. I was gonna ROFL.
Anw, I'm naming the Carebear JEHBEAR! (Okay its a really lame inside joke.)
Jehbear. Jehbear. Muhahahaha.
Joshua Sayson is sooooo funny. I was talking to him,
And he was like "His hair looks like someone threw up on it!" I was gonna laugh & die.
He helped me play Locoroco again :D
Went to Bishan Library, it was damn freaking crowded -.-
Leticia and I went to the children's corner, and we sat at the corner with all the little kids,
and did our homework. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
After that, went to buy my mudder's birthday present :D
EXPENSIVE K! AND HER CARD, OMG. $10! FOR A CARD. Bwah.
After that, went back home with Leticia :D Took a long 410 bus ride.
Went back to my house, watched TV and saw some retarded and old pictures.
Then we went downstairs to 711 to get some munchies cos we were hungry. ):
Fat me.
Changed, went out and took bus to Parkway,
DAMN NICE LONG 45 MINUTE BUS RIDE WITH ME, ME, AND iPOD :D
And the awesome bus driver didn't switch on the lights so it was nice and dark :D
Ate Pastamania and gave my mum her present :)
Cabbed home.
BOUGHT THIS MAGAZINE WITH TAYLOR LAUTNER ALL OVER IT :D :D :D
SO AWESOME.
Anw, didnt see FOTH Guy today. Bloody saddening, aye Mariam (:
xoxo.
Marissa.
AH JEHBEAR IS SO CUTE.