I remember the time you sat and told me
About your Jesus,
And how not to look back
Even if no one believes us.
OMG! That photo above was like exactly one year ago, and I really miss Italy ): We spent 9 of the coldest days of our lives there. I miss my room mates, Melchan and Vienna! :D And not forgetting Nat! I wish I could turn back time. I want Italy ):
SHUT UP MARISSA.
School kinda sucked today.
MS K CHANGED OUR SEATS IN CLASS LIKE ASDFGHJKL!
Mariam and Mithra were supposed to sit at the back, TOGETHER, so lucky. Then I was left there with Sheryl Shen (omfg) so I was like "MS KRISHNA, CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE MY SEAT ALSO?!"
Then she was like Okay lah, so she put me at the same row as Mithra and Mariam, but I was one table away.
So I'm sitting with JANELLE! (L) And Yanyi and Sarah and Yamuna and Kanchana and Saranya (nanana) LOL.
Its so boring there! Cos no one except Janelle talks. *Growl*
Mariam was complaining like hell cos she said where she was seated was damn boring, cos Tyn and Yiru didnt talk to her either. It was so funny, everyone wasn't happy with their seats.
OH OH I shall pray for Nancy cos now she's next to Sheryl Shen :O
BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
Tsk! I have tuition soon. In an hour's time. Then after that I'm cheonging off to go for mass :D :D
SMSing people during school hours is so fun, omgggg! And high blood pressure can rise at the same time :X HAHA.
TALK TOO YOO L8ER. BYEZ.
xoxo.
P.S BISHAN HARMONY PARK IS OPEN! (Its a damn awesome skate park next to Guangyang. GOTTA GO THERE SOMETIME MANXZXZ)
P.P.S DOMINIC TAN YOU SUCK LAH. Crazy person, talking to me on Fionn's blog. Come to my blog and tag lah! Idiot, HAHAHAHA. Mahjong dude -.-