CHURCH IS SO AWESOME! :D
Bwaaaa, and I'm really really high now. Thanks to Samantha (:
K, anyway. After I left the house, I went to church and met Sam. Then we booked St Matthews for us, Dylan and Michael. Oh yeah, I made a new friend today, and his name is Dylan. HAHAHA, he's a really lame tall gay-acting guy.
We went into St Matt's and they started playing with the light and deodorant
Actually it was damn cool. But scary. They kept spraying their "Man Perfume" (acc to Michael) and the flames were damn big and loud.
They kept doing it over and over again and the whole room stunk of "Man Perfume".
But it was really cool! Couldn't take a video cos, apparently, my phone is a Stone Age phone. ): Thanks to someone. *glare*
K, then we shifted to St Francis cos Tricia, Val and someone were leaving, so they gave us the room.
Went there, and Dylan tried burning his leg hair -.- And Michael was laughing until he rolled on the floor.
K, we crapped a lot a lot there. Kept playing with the stupid sticks and poles there, and they kept bullying Samantha! They were throwing so many things at her, sigh sigh ):
YEAHHHH.
Then Dylan had to leave for dinner. Hahahaha.
So it was Mike, Sam and I left. We crapped more. And ate seaweed.
Then Sam and I went to attend mass. We couldnt take communion cos our shorts were too short X:
And to my greatest luck, JOSHUA SAYSON SERVED (L) (L) (L) (K) (K) (K)
He looks so cute at the altar :D
Met him after mass and hugggggggg again (: So cute lah he,
Then Sam and I went to wake Michael up (he was sleeping in St Francis) and then took our bags and walked to interchange :D
Took 238 with Sam (: Then bought Teenage magazine.
Oh yeah here's a veh funny conversation.
Michael : Oh yah, the Fransiscus.Funny lah he!
Dylan : HUH?! FRANCIS'S GIRLS?!
Michael : Nooooo, the person called Fransiscus.
Dylan : Got one person called Francis's girls? Wah, he got how many girls?
Michael & Marissa : *faint*
K anw, now eating dinner :D Maybe quiz later.
I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SIANNXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZX );
I'm going for mass tomorrow again! *claps* Imma hollllllyyyyyy girl ;D
xoxo.
Hey, we finally had a decent & sane conversation ytd night :)
Yay.
Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you.