Don’t think about an answer…just put the first thing that pops into your head down.
1. My ex is still :
With the same hairstyle (: And its very funny.
2. I am listening to :
The TV. But I'm not watching it -.-
3. Maybe I should :
Go to sleep now ):
4. I love :
You :D
5. I don’t understand :
Why so many people are going crazy over the soccer math now -.-
6. I lost :
$30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. People say :
I escaped from IMH.
8. The meaning of my screen name is :
What I'd like to CONVINCE myself.
9. Love is :
Blind.
10. Somewhere, someone is :
Having fun, forgetting all about me.
11. I will always :
Love you :D
12. Forever seems :
):
13. I will never ever want to :
Regret ever again.
14. My cellphone is :
From the Stone Age.
15. When I wake up in the morning :
I always want another extra 5 minutes.
16. I get annoyed when :
People compare me with others.
17. Parties are :
Sometimes scary.
18. My pet(s) is (are) :
Annoyingly noisy.
19. Kisses are the best when :
You want it?
20. Today :
I physically drained myself ):
21. Tomorrow :
I am gonna stone :D
22. I really want :
You back.
23. Really want to ask :
You so many questions.
24. I always think about :
You.
25. What I want most :
You.
26. Thoughts on family :
Annoying and naggiful ):
27. I like gifts :
ALOT :D
28: From time to time I can be a :
Optimist.
29. I don't want any :
Enemies.
30. I get sick of :
Showoffs ):