He said "Like it or not, its the way its gonna be.
You gotta love yourself if you can ever love me."
P.S I don't really like Miley Cyrus' voice, but I think the lyrics of my current blogsong is really meaningful & sad. So listen, don't pause.
SCHOOL WAS AWESOME :D Major abs workout, I love Mariam!!
I'm happy with where I'm sitting now. Really happy.
Ohhh yes, Velda's baaaack! After not being around for 1 week. How nice, and she's sitting near me too (:
Mariam and I keep talking about the Ms Valentine incident. And the boobs and whatever. HAHAHA.
CHINESE WAS HILARIOUS.
My laoshi asked me to go to the class next door to get Yanglin so that Yanglin could help laoshi do the computer thingy.
Then I went with Olivia, and we knocked the door a bit too hard?
So when I opened the door, the OTHER laoshi was like (in chinese) "Do you hate me? Why did you knock the door so hard?" So I was like omg sorry sorry X: Then I was like "Lao shi, wo ke yi borrow Yanglin for awhile ma?" LOL BROKEN CHINESE -.-
Anne is my backscratcher. Awesome.
I just realised something. This week I'm going for mass like 6 times how awwwwsum (:
Monday ytd, I went already. Today I'm going for 6pm mass first then going for dinner, then going back to church again for Penitential Service, then Wednesday after CCA going for mass again, then Friday going for Parent-Teacher-Meeting and then I can go for mass again, then on Saturday I have the usual Sunset 6pm mass, then Sunday going for 11.30am mass again :D
HOW AWESOME!
Tyn was like "Why are you so enthu about church?" Lol.
& I also realised I have nothing to confess today at penitential service about. Cos it was all said yesterday. Or am I supposed to confess that I said "bloody shit" today in school? :O
I dunch knoww.
K, got lots of pictures today toooooooo!
Its damn fun to sit at the back. I can do all sorts of things luh (:
Christine the Bimbo. SEE I TOLD YOU :D
Aha, my colourful school journal (:
Leticia unglam :O
Mithra unglam :O
Christine and Tyn unglam :O
ANNE SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER UNGLAM :O
ANNE SUPER SUPER SUPER UNGLAM AGAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNN :D
Leticia on my handframe :)
Me on Leticia's handframe :)
I wanted to shui jiao ):
EH. WHUT?!
Marissa unglam :O
Anne vandalised my calculator with her squarish boobs and whuuuuuut :)
Mithra is a big time monkey and I love her :D
I love my desk :D
Hahahaha yeahhh.
That's all the pictures I've got to post :)
Gonna have tuition now. After that, I need to cheong off to church for 6pm mass with Sammy! (L)
Bye!
xoxo
MARISSSSSSA :B
Don't tell me if I'm dying,
Cos I don't wanna know.