Other boys will come along,
They always do.
But what's the point when
All I ever want is you?
Today was a tiring day! And I still have tuition in 45 minutes ):
Reached school kinda early today. I thought Mariam was absent cos she came damn late.
We started camwhoring in th morning already!
STUPID SHERYL SHEN. She wants to be a model (takes puke bucket)
Sheryl Shen took so many unglam pictures of me.
And she wants to label it THE WAY MARISSA SITS IN CLASS :D
My leg looks detached from my body. And why is my class so empty at 7.25am?!
Mithra covers her face. But we still know its her ^^
Bwa. Mithra's face = PRICELESS.
Obscene obscene :)
Kkkkkk. In the end, Mariam and I were the only people who went for recess -.-
The rest of them 'camped' at the staircase. Dunno doing whut.
OH and Mariam slapped SherylShen during Biology. HAH! Sheryl deserves it, for making so much noise.
WE LEARNT ABOUT THE MOST HORRIBLE SOLUTION IN THE WORLD. Its called the Benedict Solution and it took us two freaking periods to finish cos there was so many freaking processes to do and the stupid freaking Benedict's Solution kept going all over my hand and the stupid freaking beaker couldn't boil and the stupid freaking Mithra doesnt know how to label the test tubes and I HATE THAT EXPERIMENT RAH RAH RAH!
OH, and thanks Tyn for saving me from the bitch. HAHA. Ewwwwness. During chinese :)
Chinese is always damn fun nowadays cos we always have it in the com lab.
Oh yeah, and Carmen is having chinese the same time as us too :D And so she always comes & looks for me, she's so cute lah. She even sat next to the transparent door of the com lab to see me. HAHAHAHA :D
And she's so skinnnny! Rah.
After school, went Orchard with Leticia, Janelle, Sheryl, Mithra and Yanglin.
I DON'T GO OUT EVERYDAY OKAY, unlike someone :) Hint hinttttttttt.
Went to Far East to buy our friendship bandxzxz :D WOOHOO. Awesome-ness.
Then we went to Taka to meet Letti's dad. He's so cute :D And I talked to him about church. (Mithra : Bo-ring!)
Kkkkk, then we took photos again.
Really retarded in the children's section yo :D
I (L) DUMBO! WHO DOESN'T?! :D
Uck. That was the Ben 10 display next to me. (Which may explain my facial expression)
Leticia, Mithra and me. Sorry forgot to rotate.
Anw, bought Leticia's stuffs.
Then I bought FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES. Oh crap, it cost me bloody hell $8.35! My mom's gonna kill me.
AND AND AND. WOOHOO.
Tomorrow after school we're all going to BISHAN HARMONY PARK! Cos they all wanna see hot guys hahaha.
Ohhhh speaking of hot guys, on the bus ride back, there were so many hot ang moh guys on the bus with Sheryl and me.
This Sheryl ah, she went to say "WA HOT SIOL." like damn loudly so all of them heard & looked at us -.- Feck?
I was comtemplating whether or not to go for mass, cos I passed by church at 5.35pm.
I was like should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go should I go should I not go
and in the end I didn't go -.-
Bwa ):
xoxo.