Just came back from penitential service, its really late so I'll have to blog quickly.
Went there with Dwayne and Ryan Almodiel cos we met them at the staircase. Before that, we went to eat dinner. Well, I didn't eat, at least (:
AND AND OMG. Ryan looks like BAMBI! I swear! He has those bambi eyes! And he can do the 'act-innocent' thing really well. Its damn funny :D
K, so we went together. Met Nat, Rena, JoshS, JoshB, and other people :O
Dwayn took a really long time. He had quite a penance. And Ryan's penance was "Stop using so much vulgarities." HAHA totally suits him.
After service, Ryan, Dwayne, Sam and I went to the vending machine where we met JoshB and JoshS and Nat. Hug hug here & there.
Joshua and Christopher are damn funny.
Joshua : Eh Chris, what you think about the match?
Christopher : *Sucks in breath* I want to say a lot of words, but I just finished penitential service. So...
HAHAHAHAH. So funny lah they all. And I think Christopher is deaf.
Marissa : Christopher. Height?
Christopher : (Heard 'height' as 'hi') Oh, hi.
Marissa : No, I said height?
Christopher : Yah lah, and I said hi back lah.
Marissa : NO I mean HEIGHT. How tall are you?
Christopher : Chey!
Then we compared heights and he's freaking taller than me luh hahaha.
Whuuuutever. I'm gonna be taller than him by JULY. I swear :)
K, after everything was over, left church with Dwayne, Ryan and Sam.
Walked to interchange with them, and took 88 (for ONCE!) Hahaha. I never ever take 88, cos I have to walk a damn long distance.
But the kind Ryan said he'll walk me home, so I was okay with it.
Ryan walked me back and we had a nice chat.
We have lots of stuff in common. Likes and dislikes, and even HATES. But neeway. I just finished penitential so I shall not bitch here :)
He's damn funny. Keeps asking me "Are you okay?" then he'll pat my shoulder. Hahaha.
I didn't realise it would be so dark around my area at that time of the night :O
Lucky I had my Bambi Bodyguard. HEHEHEHEH! Whoo!
Kkkkkkkkk.
Went home & here I am.
Gonna sleeeeeeeeeep now. Good night. tomorrow's a long day.
AND MASS AGAIN! (L)
xoxo
Marissa.