Friday night beneath the stars,Church today was awesome-o!
Anything behind your yard.
You & I have painted pictures in the sky.
Cat class was fun :D We didn't have tables today.
We talked about war and everything. Christine & I were damn enthu.
We were like "Treaty of Versallies! Tamil Tigers! LTTE!"
After class, Natalie, Ariaga and I went to buy wrapping paper for CLVC Fundraising.
It was raining damn heavily, we stepped in lots of puddles ):
Ari and I could feel our canvas shoes getting soaked up. Hahaha.
Anw, went back to church & had SUB-COMMITTEE MEETING -.- I still cannot accept the fact that I'm LEADER of the CLVC Sub-commitee, and not Adam or John or someone else more responsible. D:
Anw, JOHN DONT FORGET THE DESIGN!
We bough 50 pieces of wrapping paper, like omg. $17 total.
From More Than Words. Saw so many cute stuff there (:
K, during Sub-Commitee meeting had to pass Adam the receipt for the wrapping paper, but when I took it out from the plastic bag, it was like SOAKED through. It was like a flappy piece of tissue.
Adam's face was like O.O when he saw the paper HAHAHA.
Mass was damn fun :D
Suzanna wasn't there ): ): ):
Fel & I were talking throughout homily. She was telling me something about Father Val and whatever, with her parents. Super funny gay partner I have. She gave me a present from Taiwan! SUPER CUTE.
I didn't even realise Bangar served until after the opening prayer thingy.
Josh looks so cuteeeeee on the altar (Sayson, I mean)
Offertory seems to be the funnest part of mass cos that's when the most accidents will happen, HAHA.
THE WARDEN SERVED COMMUNION FROM THE SIDE AGAIN!
Samuel and I were exchaging same glances, cos I was quite blur.
Its always the same warden doing the same thing :/
After mass, went to whack John about the designs :D HAHA.
Jared damn lame. I was counting the colours in his hair,
To check if there REALLY was 5 colours, but I could only see 3.
Then he was like pointing out the 5 colours to me and I was like OHHHHHHH. Hahaha.
Bangar came and talked to me after mass too.
Complained about Gabrielt and how much he was annoying him in the sacristy just now. Something about interrupting his conversation and then annoying him and whatever.
AND HE'S GOING CAMP TOMORROW! No phone calls for 3 days baby! (No offence)
Saw PatriciaL and Nicole after mass too.
After mass, went for dinner, SUSHI (L) (L)
After that, went to Orchard with mudder. It was damn boring cos we spent all our time looking at her things.
Wasted an evening manxzxzxz.
OH YAH, Mariammmmmm, I didn't see F.O.T.H today ): Damn sad. Hotnessssss :D
MRT-ed home. MY iPOD HANGED -.- WTH RIGHT. I HAVE NEVER SEEN/HEARD OF AN iPOD HANGING. WTH -.-
Annoying. I had no music all the way home so I played LocoRoco 2 on my PSP.
I'm gonna study at church tomorrow :D :D :D Awesome.
xoxo.
Marissa.