I have a tendency,
To regret things when its too late.
HELLO WELLO :D I'm back from churchie! (Awesome!)
K, went for CLVC a bit too early. Linda made Steph and me sing like half the song of the Our Father in parts over and over and over individually before practice started. It was damn stupid,
Cos everyone had been making the same mistake since forever and only NOW they correct it when it's already been lodged in our brains a long long time ago. Wth righttt -.-
Practice was at the Auditorium :D Sat with Fel and Steph.
Nathan is damn cute. He was like pulling my hair and I said "Nehnehpokkers!" then Steph thought I said "Madam Fockers" HAHAHAHAHA DAMN FUNNY. I dont know why I like to say Nehnehpokkers now X:
MASS WAS DAMN DAMN SUPERDAMN AWESOME I TELL YOU.
Homily was the best best bestestttttttttttttttt, I swear!
We had this new priest come along, Father Thomas or something, and he was soooooooo funny during homily.
This was one of the few times where I was WIDE awake during the entire mass.
I was laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing so much during mass. Cos the way the Priest spoke was really hilarious. And he has this speech defiency where he stutters on his words :O
But his homily was funny! Kind of an ironic topic, "Letting Go." );
I was controlling my laughter with Fel up in the loft (cos there are microphones above our heads and the mics are really sensitive and so if we laugh a bit too loudly, the mic will pick up the sound & the whole R.C would be able to hear)
I was controlling until I started tearing.
Joshua Sayson was laughing at the altar too. HAHAHAHA. So cute luh :D
After mass, Fel lost her mother (omg that sounds so funny)
She was running up and down church with her handphone looking for her mum. Super cute lah.
Then I was talking to her, suddenly I broke out in cold sweat and made a big (and very obvious) U-Turn to the other side. It was so embarrassing cos many people saw X: Omgggg. Paiseh!
OMG OMG OMGGGGGG.
MARIAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
FOTH WAS IN CHURCH! YOU TOTALLY MISSED ITTTTTTTTT :D
Betcha jealousssssssss. Cos of the hot person that you didn't get to see today (:
Ooolalalalalala. *boasting tune* HEHEHE. Love you (L)
Sat at the curb and talked to Nicole :D We caught up a little (:
She's gonna call me in awhile, so that we can do some Fanflushing-catchup(ing) HAHAHAHA.
She says Foth isn't cute. HAHAHA, Mariam will killlllherrrrrrr.
The SJI guys came to me and asked me to buy their chocolates.
Guy : Hello would you like to buy our chocolates?
Me : Uhhhh (blur face) No money leh.
Guy : No money? No lah, its very cheap.
Me : How much?
Guy : $10 ONLY!
Me : (:O) $10.. ONLY?! Wow so cheap man (sacarstic tone)
I didn't even know those guys. It was so funny :D
Kkkkkkkk. I'm watching "Together" on Channel U now. Its a damn funnny show :D
TOMORROW I'M GOING FOR 11.30am MASS, cheer for me yoxzxz.
xoxo.