I hate this song,
Because it was written for you.
Hello :D
Today was a tiring day, I overslept by 5 minutes. So that meant I had to walk damn fast to guangyang D:
And in the end, 59 came late anyway -.-
I have to start seriously studying.
I got back my bio test results today, and let me tell you, I was about to fling my table out of class.
11/25.
I NEEDED ONE AND A HALF MORE MARKS! _l_ Wtffffffffffffffffishhh.
And then I got back my chinese results (okay, I'm pret-ty happy about this one).
25/50! (HAHAHAHA JUST PASSED. ITS STILL A PASS OKAY! I haven't been passing chi for a long time!)
In your face Ismail :D
I got 6/6 for one comprehension question & I'm extremely pleased about it (doublesmile).
We didn't have after recess marathon today eitherrr ):
Cos Mariam had to carry lots of stuff.
Yuh. And I wanted to strangle Sheryl Shen -.-
I mean, is there even a DAY on Earth that she spends with me, that she won't piss me off?!
K. I must *cheeeel* like Janelle says.
Art was fun!
Ms Lau is not gonna teach us for the rest of the term (silently claps)
Ms Teo is really nice :D And she's from RJC. I wonder if she knows Shawn & Gerard.
Anyway, she made us do this introduction worksheet that was really fun (:
Some of my answers made Mithra laugh like mad -.-
Example :
Why did you take art? - Because I can't cook, and if I were in F&N, I would have probably burnt the whole school down by now.
In 5 years time I will be... - Furthering my studies? Or I'd probably be dead.
Mithra is so lame. Like that also laugh -.-
After school, walked with Janelle bby to interchange :D
She's damn funnnnnyyy. We were talking about Sheryl Shen, muhahaha.
Then when we reached interchange, we saw HER -.- OMG.
Janelle is damn freaked out by her. Haha, I don't exactly blame herrrr X:
I went home & slept.
Supposed t have tuition but tutor cancelled it.
*silent YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!*
I'm gonna remake a library card this Sunday (:
Cos cos cos I wanna read more :D I just realised my love of reading.
I WANT TO GO CHURCH TOO ):
I finally managed to contact Denise (L) again! WOOHOOOO.
Its been almost 2years since I last saw her :D
And I didnt know she was studying in PHSS either! Last I heard in P6 she was in Marymount :D
Anw, we used to be so close. Then after PSLE, we sorta drifted.
I used t sleep over at her house damn often, and we'd go out together (:
I miss those times :D
Nvrmind. We're gonna hang out soon again! (:
xoxo.
Marissa.
I remember,
It was the night before the first day of school.
We were packing our bags on webcam.
Everything was alright.