EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS PLEASE (:
Its a soundtrack, not a video :D
I heart Locoroco 2!
Omg I haven't logged into Friendster since forever :O
I think more than 3 weeks. Anywhooo. Tuition's over and done with! Now the only thing that is gonna obstruct my wonderful wonderful Sat-Sun-Syndrome (get it? weekends are my boyfriends. Saturday & Sunday!) is..
CCA ):
I hope it comes and goes as quickly as possible.
Then I can continue to enjoyyyy! CLVC, mass, church church & more church!
I'm attending 11.30am mass this Sunday! WOOHOO! :))
xoxo
EDIT.
I don't know why, I just felt like changing my blogsong back to What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts.
I mean, I really love the song "What Makes A Man" by Westlife, but but but I somehow felt this song was more, suitable for my mood? I dont know.
Anyway. I'm still waiting for that blue name to appear ): I'll just wait for that name to appear, even if there's no talking between us. I just feel a need to see it there.
After that, I'll just go sleep. (This sounds ridiculous but thats what I'm gonna do)
Don't make me wait too long, I'm tired.
I'm tired. But still waiting. Oh damn, CCA tomorrow, again.
I want it to rain.
I want. Church.
EDIT.
Its 11pm and my mum just scolded me to go sleep.
Bloody hell, I can't wait for blue name anymore. Crap. Crap. Crap.
Good night. Humphh.