If I was an American...
ANS: I'd probably know a lot more hot guys HAHAHA!
If I was a Japanese...
ANS: I'd be pink all over.
If I was a member of a platinum selling group like N'Sync, Destiny's Child, etc...
ANS: I would be darn rich by now!
If I was an only child...
ANS: Uh, I am?
If I was a rock star...
ANS: I'd NOT sing Screamo. WOOHOO!
If I was Hannah Montana...
ANS: I'd do something about my accent.
If I was homeless...
ANS: I will sleep under void decks or in multistorey carparks :D
If I was Perez Hilton...
ANS: I'd kill myself.
If I was Barack Obama...
ANS: I would BAN Abortion!
If my life was a hit musical...
ANS: I'd make sure all the casts sing well :D
If I was fighting in Iraq...
ANS: I'd be the first to hide D:
If I was an animal...
ANS: I want to fly :D
If I was a lawyer...
ANS: I'd fight for justice.
If I was an actor...
ANS: I'd be crazier than I already am :D
If I was Paris Hilton...
ANS: I'd kill myself again.
If I was an astronaut...
ANS: I'd find life on another planet.
If I could rule the world...
ANS: I'd make exams, murdering, abortion, drugs, cigarettes and all other toxic things that suck the life out of all of us, ILLEGAL.
If I worked in a school cafeteria...
ANS: I'd make way nicer food, at a cheaper cost.
If I was home alone...
ANS: I'll have ALL the lights on in whichever room I go to.
If I wasn't home alone...
ANS: I'd stone.
If I were the opposite sex...
ANS: I would laugh, bang wall and die.
If I were a gadget...
ANS: I would be a camera to capture all the happy(?) memories :D
If I was a website...
ANS: I would be a RESOURCEFUL one ;)
If I was a gangster...
ANS: I would kill --------