Pull the plug on him,
He ain't worth the wait, love.
Yoyoyoyoyo MOMMAAAXZXZ.
Today was a very ridiculous dayyyy D:
I woke up at 7.03am and cheonged out of the house like crazy, talking on the phone with Adeline :O
And I ran from St 11 to St 13 in effing 3minutes.
I can go join track&field already siaaa. I was sweating like crazy by the time I reached the bus stop.
Met Adeline and Mariam. Raced into school while the music was still playing. During the Majulah, sweat was dripping all over me, damn gross. And I was damn sticky D:
Art was hilarious! :O
The kutugirl is damn disgusting I swear. When she started scratching her head again, everyone moved their tables backwards, and she stupid stupid go and follow us backwards. Mariam got damn pissed with her. Kutu Domination I swear X:
After school, went to interchange with Leticia and met Daryl. He complained that he saw Sheryl Shen on bus 159 and he was damn freaked out. Super funny lah he.
Took 155 back to my house. When we reached my house, he immediately asked for the guitar. So he was playing all the nice nice songs. He played Collide and Secret Valentine and Check Yes Juliet. And dunnowhat else.
We camwhored on the webcam! With the extra extra cuttlefish :D
SEE! Daryl is such a himbo :O My bestfriend is a himbo, omg.
We crapped a lot. Like seriously a lot.
Then Daryl went home.
BEFORE THAT, HE THREW HIS SMELLY WELLY SOCKS AT MY FACE! Slap you.
Leti and I went to 711 to buy stuffs to eat :O
Then came home :D
Later going for mass! Woohoooo. Imma holy girl.
EDIT.
I'm back from church. It was damn funny.
There was one part of mass when everyone didn't know whether to stand or to sit, and this JoshuaB was on the way to stand up, then suddenly he paisehed-ly sat down again, and so many servers were laughing.
If Jacob were there, surely die one X:
Joshua damn funny. He turns around and says Peace to me during the Peace thingy. Hahahahaha.
After church, went to listen to some damn funny recording from Nat (L)
Jeremy runs damn weirdly. He looks like he's flying. Can somemore say "Hi." HAHA.
I'm finishing up my stupid art stuffffffs D:
Damn bloody boring. I dislike secondary school art. Its been suckish these 3 years. I have to keep drawing pegs over and over and the same crab over and over. :O
I have yet to colour it up. -.-
I'm watching Rob-B-Hood at the same time. Its hilarious.
I need someone to talk to while I colour my crabby peg. ): Someone call me.
I miss you (P) :O :O
xoxo.
MARSBARXZXZ :O
Basket!I miss hearing those words ):
I bluff you got money ah?
Nabu!