If I wear a mask I can fool the world.
But I cannot fool my heart.
Broke my own record! Woke up at 1.30pm today :O But I still felt tired. Oh wellls.
AHHHHHHHH SYF EXCHANGE IS TOMORROW (COWABUNGAAAA) Hahahaha. So exciting!
I hope Cat High choir will be there, cos they sound damn damn awesome :D And can meet Gerard Siew too ;D
Today is a boring dayyyy, went to visit my great grandmother at her home.
Then came back at 5 plus. Came online to fix my stupid blogskin that had some photobucket error thingy, so bloody annoying. Cos I really really liked that skin and its so hard to find a nice one D:
So I settled on this one ^^
Gonna have tuition at 6.45pm ): Sian-ology.
I haven't even gone for ONE Stations Of The Cross at church yet, cos my mom doesnt allow me to go, COS I have tuition -.-
Wth can, she puts tuition before God. And its the time of lent! Bobobobo D:
I am so bored. Someone had better entertain me after tuition tonight (which would be around 8 :D)
Nicole! I finished your letter (L)
xoxo.