If you leave me tonight,
I'll wake up alone.
Don't tell me I will make it on my own.
BIG SHOUTOUT TO DARYL,
CHILL BESTFRIEND. Its alright to lose once in a while.
Hope the post on your blog made you feel better :D
xoxo.
I (L) The Nabu peeps, I swear. They make my day (:
Mithra didn't come to school today cos she went to support the track & field competition. So Mariam was lonely at the back of the class.
Oh yeah, I could barely open my eyes this morning. The black circles under my eyes are scary ):
Arughhhh. I hate sleeping early, and I hate waking up early even more! Rah.
Janelley sits in front of me now :D
Leticia simply loves her hair :D
BUT, I still dislike my new (^) sitting position in class. Its so boring down here! Waaaa );
K,
Today Sarah totally owned Ms Lock. She kept disturbing Ms Lock during biology.
And I had the 'wonderful' job to collect all the Biology holiday homework (which SO many people still haven't passed up, hint hint Mithra) And then tick off all the names. Actually it was fun :D
During recess, Mariam and I went over to the PRIMARY SCHOOL! (:
And it was superrrr cool cos all the teeny small primary kids were looking at us as if we were some big shot people. HAHAHA.
And the stall vendors are all still the SAME! Uncle Joseph is still there! Woohooooo! Damn awesome.
Recognized a lot of the old stall vendors. So nice to see all of them still working like before (:
Went back to secondary school. Ate western today. For once, no Jap food :D
Hahahaha.
Then went back to class. Had chinese lesson, did zhuo wen with Maria -.-
I WANTED TO DO WITH ANNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE! Then laoshi went to change, and made Anne pair up with Sherylshen (whew) and then she asked me to help Maria cos my chinese was better. Wtf? :O
Last lesson was ENGLISH! Super super slack.
I was sitting in a damn awkward way. My right leg was underneath Saranya's table and I was stretching like crazy.
Then everyone was looking at me and laughing at me. HAHAHA.
After school, sang and screamed so much with Mariam till I got a sore throat.
Then Shari and Pock Ning Nong (LOL I MISS THAT NAME) came along and we camwhored.
Look @ Mariam's reflection! My iPod ownxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz.
AHHHHHHHH. The Milo guy attacks again!
The husband, SHARI (L) And my screwed up hair. Thanks to my mum.
UNGLAM SHIT! OMG OMG OMG :O
Oh Mariam :D
Oh Pock Ning Nong Peck Yi Ning :D
I swear Leticia is like some newspaper reporter or something.
She actually SMSed me "eh, I see air-humper." And immediately I knew who she was talking about.
Who else would be in tpy interchange at that point of time? Anw, she was telling me the story about Mithra going to see 'air-humper' and dunnowhat, hahaha, then laugh here laugh there.
And she was like "Ehhh you missed it!"
Then Mariam was like going all bonkers over the "hotness" joke. HAHAHAHAHA OMG DAMN FUNNY.
Choir was alright.
Not as stressful, but my throat hurt from all the singing and screaming before that X:
After choir, went for MASS with Nat (L) We went damn late.
But in the end, they only started communion at like 6.33pm (yes I always look at my watch, teehee).
After mass, met Christopher and JoshuaB for awhile. Chitchat. Then went home.
Met Jessa outside church in her guangyang uniform, hahaha she looks so cute.
Then went back and met Tessa (K) back from CCA.
Went home. Ate dinner.
Here I am, this is the moment.
Omg Shaun is sooooooooo ego for a secondary one boy. HAHAHA.
I'm bored.
xoxo.