If I see you next to never,
How can we stay 'forever'?
Shopping with Nat (L) today! :D Mummy gave me $50. (K)!
First, I woke up damn late, 12pm -.-
Then I went off to church after bathing & stuff.
Met Cheryl and mother, talked about books. HAHA I LOVE READING!
K after server's meeting, met Joshua(s) and we crapped,
With the crappy PSP and all,
Then Nat came to church :D So we slacked around for awhile more, then we went to interchange.
We settled on Vivocity, and we had to ask directions from Mr Streetwise -.-
Went there, many memorable places along the way.
First, we ran for the BEN & JERRY'S ICE CREAM SHOP! :D :D :D
Gateway for that man.
And as usual, I got my Phish Food and some chocolate fudge thingy :D
Lucky no free pineapple scoop like last time again -.-
Happy people eating happy ice cream :D (Lol)
Omg! Then there were like so many people making out at the place where we were sitting -.-
Omg, there was this really really really stupid girl,
She did something really really stupid.
I wanted to laugh. But of course I didn't.
After that, we went to buy Nat's necklace!
Its really nice with all the heart shapes and etc,
And it was only $8.90! :D
Happy Nat with her happy necklace.
AND OMG OMG THIS I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT :D
We saw this damn damn damn damn superdamn hot angmoh guy (gaps)
With blue eyes and blonde hair (faints)
Nat and I were like mesmerized.
Okay, Nat was like gonna die or something.
She had a mild asthma attack and her face flushed a scarlet red.
Its called Instant Love (uh-oh.)
SUPER HILARIOUS.
She stayed in that state for almost half an hour! :O
But seriously, that guy was hot :D
K, after that, we got kinda bored, walking around over & over.
So we MRT-ed to Bugis :D
AND OMG ANOTHER THING.
There were these 3 perverts, these 3 guys lah.
That were standing in front of Nat & myself while we were waiting for the MRT.
They kept staring at us, ALL THREE OF THEM.
Then they were smiling, so I was like trying to smile back at them or something? Hahahahaha. Real scary.
Went to Bugis, walked around and took Neoprints :D :D :D :D
IT WAS SUPER FUN.
The people before us took a damn long time though ):
And we had veryyyyy little time to decorate the neoprints D:
K, after that, walked around more
Saw this Domokun wallet that was sooooooooo (L) (L) (L) !!!!!
And the shopkeeper was hot, Nat said so *hint*.
But I didn't buy it D:
Saw this damn damn cute dog soft toy, but it was soooo expensive D:
Bought a wallet from MYUK.
Wanted to buy a pouch again but decided not to, cos it'll only tempt me to put my phone inside during school hours all the time.
So I got a wallet :D
The bags there were nice too, but I couldnt buy them all D:
After that, I trained to Orchard to catch a movie with my mudder.
MARLEY & ME.
It was really great.
I cried a waterfall at the end.
More than I cried during Ip Man ): ): ): ):
If you have a dog like me, you'd understand the whole feeling.
K, after that, went home.
& here I am.
NAT UPDATE UPDATE.
I haven't started on New Moon yet D;
I'm gonna sleep soon. Probably at 11pm (OMG SO LATE)
And my air con is spoilt, like wth. It leaks like nobody's business ):
xoxo.
Marissa.