1) Have you ever been in love?
Ahuh ahuh ahuh (:
2) On a scale 1 - 10 how flirty are you?
Rebecca said she's a seven. Woahhh.
3) Would you care about how your boyfriend would look like?
A little :) Who wants a fugly boyfr man?
4) What would you do if you found out that your sister is in love with the same guy as you?
Ask her to F.O. HAHA no lah! I'll give him to her :D
5) What would you do if you found out that your best friend is in love ith the same guy as you?
Ask her how much she loves the guy? And if her answer is reasonable, I'll give him up for her too.
6) What if the guy you like only cares about looks?
I won't even give a damn about that guy -.-
7) How do you break up with a guy that you do not love anymore?
With a long explanation. No good person breaks up w/o giving a reason D:
8) How many boyfriends have you ever had?
1 :O
9) When did you hook up with your first boyfriend?
Hahahaha last year.
10) Who was that?
HAHA. This guy lor. (winks)
11) Do you like guys who sweet talks to you?
If they're sincere then yeah.
12) One day, you saw the guy you are together with is kissing/holding hands with another girl, what would you do?
I'd go home and scream and cry. Then I'd yell it out at him.
13) Do you believe in true love?
Yeah.
14) Have you lost your virginity?
Hell no.
15) To who?
Refer to 14 :)
16) Have you lost your virgin kiss (on the cheek)? To who?
I don't know.
17) Have you lost your virgin kiss (french kiss)? To who?
I DON'T KNOW -.- ARUGH. This quiz is annoying me.
18) What was your longest relationship?
9 months.
19) Have you ever made someone broken hearted?
I DON'T KNOW :/
20) Have someone ever made you broken hearted?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
21) Have you ever two-timed? How did it went?
Didn't. Never will.
22) Do your parents approve you to have a boyfriend when you were a teenager?
As long as they like the guy. And my parents LOVED the ex. HAHA! :O
23) Best friend or boyfriend?
Best friend (GRASS-Y LIN)
24) Would you mind if your boyfriend is not a virgin?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25) What if you have sex with your boyfriend and realise he have aids?
I would slap him, then jump off the sky garden.
26) Would you rather your boy to give you jewelries or love letter?
Love letters (L)
27) What if you realise you are in love with your friend's boyfriend?
That will never happen so I dont have to worry about it (:
28) Have you ever held a cold war with your boyfriend/ex for a small matter?
Uhhhh. Can't remember.
29) Are you attached or detached?
None of the above.
30) Do you have a crush right now?
Heh,
31) Would you sacrifice your life for your boyfriend?
Uh, depends who it is :/
32) Would you rather have a teacher or a rich guy for a boyfriend?
Rich guy. Imagine a teacher talking to me all the time, ewxzxz.
33) If you're attached, whats the date when you started the latest relationship and if you are detached, whats the latest date whereby you broke up with your ex boyfriend?
26th April, 8th December. Ugh )':
34) Would you give your number if a hot guy approaches you for it?
HAHAHA maybe? Omg Mariam is talking about Foth now :O
35) What do you think of this quiz?
Super hilarious.