I don't care what you think,
Cos as long as it's about me.
The best of us can find happiness in misery.
I AM HAPPY :D
Got my report book today, and I was actually really really dreading it :O
But but but when I received it, I was actually quite ELATED.
Because... (drumroll) I PASSED CHINESE & MATHEMATICS! I haven't passed maths since I was like what, freaking primary four?! And chinese was a shocker for me, cos I really hate it -.- BUT I PASSED!
I was upset, cos I failed Combined Humanities by 4 marks, just because my group handed up the work late ):
Anw, its quite an improvement so I'm happy :D
K. Bad news now. Lixuan lost $20. See! This is what I mean. Money from our class is going missing like water evaporating. I don't think its a coincidence that 4 people lost huge amounts of money within one week by ACCIDENT -.-
Something fishy is going on in 3/10 D: Went to talk to the OM again. Lecture all of us again, like crazy.
Kkkkkkkkkkk. Boring day. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TOO! (L)
But I still have CCA tomorrow, sianxzxzxz. I got a bad feeling about tomorrow's CCA session ):
We had CCA phototaking today. It was super funny :O I cannot believe what Nicolette did.
Cos Mrs Low asked "Who can run very fast and go find Mrs Seah to take photo?" Then Nicolette raised up her hand.
So Mrs Low was like "Okay, you go run and get her."
THEN.
NICOLETTE STRIPPED OFF HER SKIRT AND KICKED OFF HER HEALS AND RAN LIKE SIAO OUT OF THE HALL. Mrs Low looked like she was going to faint! It was superrrrrrrrrrr funny.
After school, we had to clear our lockers.
Had a MOUNTAIN of books to carry back home. So Leticia, Sheryl and I cabbed home :D
Sheryl fell on the way out of school. It was damn funny. She was like falling in slow-motion. Then she kept "Ahhh pain ahhh pain pain sia I cannot walk sia pain ahhhhh." BWAHAHAHAH~ I'm sadist manxzxz.
We cabbed to THREE destinations. Serangoon, Bishan & tpy. Hahaha.
K now I'm home and gonna sleep.
Maths tuition later at night, I can tell Uncle Jason the good news :D
xoxo.
I just noticed that I have stopped listening to 987FM since December 08. I don't know why. & I've been losing track of all the new songs and it suckxzxz. But what to do, I seem to have lost interest in listening to the radio now, I just hog the com and d/l songs.
Arugh, that's bad. Why?