Are your parents over the age of 40?
` Yeahhhh.
Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
` Nope.
What is your favorite kind of weather?
` Winter is awesome. & Autumn too.
What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
` Depends. Rainbow! (R)
What are you looking forward to in the next 5 days?
` I don't know. Church, perhaps. I always look forward to it.
Who do you look up to the most, mum or dad?
` Dad.
Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
` Haha, yess, when I was younger :D
Do you like hugs?
` A-duh! Who doesnt?!
Last person you hugged?
` Uhhhm, Christine bitchface (L)
Are you a loud person?
` Not as loud as you think :O
Are you ready to get out of this town?
` I don't think so.
When was the last time you went shopping?
` With Nat, last sunday :D
Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
` I can't be bothered. I let them say whatever they want -.-
Are you wearing any jewelry?
` Naw.
Are you scared of bugs?
` EXTREMELY. Cockroaches are my enemy.
Do you read?
` Yeah! I just realised I love reading :D
Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
` I slept with Jehbear last night. & Feb Bear and Gachapin :D
How old do you want to be when you have kids?
` I don't know :X
Last time you ate cereal?
` Sunday. I ate a whole big box of honey starxzxz.
Did you kiss anyone in the last two days?
` No.
Are you a fast typer?
` That's what people say.
Are you listening to music right now?
` Yeah.
What makes you mad?
` People who lie, break promises, annoy me, attract attention, etc.
Do you love someone right now?
` Yeah.
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
` Uhm, brown?
What was your LAST alcoholic drink?
` JOLLY SHANDY NOOBERXZXZ.
Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
` Nicoleeeee :D
Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
` DENISE from PHSS was my first bestie. No wait, or was it Ashton? X:
Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
` Leticia.
What was the first thing you did this morning?
` Open my eyes.
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
` Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Can't remember.
When was your FIRST detention?
` Last year :D Damn awesome. Outside H.O.D room for 2 hours, damn fun.
Who was your FIRST roommate?
` Melchan & Viennaaa!
In 3 months do you think you will be in a relationship?
` No.
Say something about the person you miss right now.
` I miss you (?)