What am I supposed to do
When the best part of me was always you?
What am I supposed to say
When I'm all choked up and you're okay?
R.C IS A VERY VERY AWESOME CHURCH! :D
Just came back from mass with Samantha. Thank God she could accompany me.
Reached there, saw Gracia! She was messing about with her fringe and she looked so cute. Then Sammy came with her bright purple hoodie. HAHAHA and jeans -.- Motherfather, I was wearing shortxzz.
Anw, had mass. Didn't receive communion cos, of, my, shorts -.-
After mass, hung around church a while more. Then we strolled out.
There was this Fitness thingy going on in tpy central, and the trainer looked like tha gay guy that came to IJ last year for HHF periods. HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY. We were standing there watching them.
Then Sam remembered she had to buy Mac's for her sister, so we walked to interchange Mac's and bought. I loaned her EIGHT BUCKS.
Saw David at Mac's too! Eating with a friend :D
Took 238 home with Sam. The bloody driver shouldnt be driving. He was jerking back and forth like crazy.
Anw, got home. Eating dinner now. I'm still cooling down from the major heart attack I got earlier X:
IMMA BORED! SOMEONE CALL ME PLEASE. (By someone, I mean ANYONE except JoshuaB and Eugene Wee ^^)
xoxo.
I want to strangle Samantha. SHE SAYS I WALK LIKE !@#$ :O
AND SHE ISNT THE FIRST ONE TO SAY IT -.- Ohmymother.
P.S I'm effing tired but I'm gonna wait for you to come online, even if you don't talk to me.