TO CELEBRATE MY 333rd POST :)
001. Real name → Marissa Belle Kueek
002. Nickname(s) → Marsa, Mars, Marsbars, Lishan,
003. Preferred Name → Marissa, Marsa, Mars.
004. Zodiac sign → Pisces.
005. Male or female → Female :O
006. Primary → CHIJ Primary Toa Payoh.
007. Secondary → CHIJ Secondary Toa Payoh.
008. Junior college → Not yet.
009. University → Not yet.
010. Hair color → Dark brown X:
011. Long or short → Medium?
012. Loud or Quiet → Noisy. Not loud. Noisy (:
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans are teh secs (L)
014. Phone or Camera → Camera!
015. Health freak → Weight freak.
016. Drink or Smoke? → Drink.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → Ugggggh.
018. Eat or Drink → Drink.
019. Piercings → 3.
020. Tattoos → Eeyer.
FIRSTS:
021. First boyfriend/girlfriend → Heh,
022. First overseas trip → Australia! :O :O
023. First piercing → I was 3, I think.
024. First best friend → I had lots! Ashton, Nicole, Denise :D
025. First award → Primary 1. Baton Relay.
026. First crush → Forgot.
027. First pet → Hamsters! I had like bloody hell 12 of them.
028. First movie watched → I can't recall.
029. First hand phone → Nokia. Suckish phone.
030. First big birthday → Don't remember.
MOST LOVED:
031. Foods → I like lots of foods! (K)
032. Things about yourself → I love to laugh. I love to sleep. I love church.
033. Places → Far East, CHURCHHH (L), Sentosa.
034. Memory/events → Far East - Weekend shopping with parents. Church - ALMOST EVERYTHING :D Sentosa - The July 08 outing w Cheryl, Sam, Chris, Liza and Aloy.
035. Possessions → Com.
036. Persons → ALL MY BESTIESSS :D
037. Things to do → Play the electone.
038. Seasons → Autumn.
039. Colors→ Black, pink, orange, lime green, grass green. I like lots of colours!
040. Operating System→ Huh?
041. Web Browser→ Internet Explorer.
MOST HATED:
042. Things that others do → Dao me for no reason. Ugh.
043. Foods → Bitter stuff.
044. Places → Performing arts room -.-
045. Phrases → "Not my problem."
046. Memory/events → When people pushed me into the ocean lor. Oh oh, maybe during CLVC Camp 08, I HAD A FORFEIT AND I HAD TO DANCE TO "TOUCH MY BODY" :O Oh my Mother father.
047. Things about yourself→ Everything D:
048. Operating System→ Not again -.-
049. Web Browser→ Internet Explorer -.-
CURRENTLY:
050. Eating → Cuttlefish! Thank God Daryl didnt polish it all off today.
051. Drinking → F&N Cherryade is (L)
052. I'm about to → Continue with my artwork.
053. Listening to → Rob-B-Hood.
054. Plans for today → FINISH BLARDY ARTWORK BEFORE 10!
055. Waiting for → MYSELF TO FINISH ARTWORK! D:
YOUR FUTURE:
056. dream/aim/hope → To further my studies & be successful in whatever I do!
057. retirement plans → GET MONNAYE $
058. Want kids? --> Haha why not?
059. Want to get married? → Yeah.
060. Career in mind → I don't know. Whatever good comes my way is an opportunity!
YES OR NO:
061. abortion → HELL NO!
062. plastic surgery → NO.
063. co-habitation → Wtf is that?
064. homosexuality→ NO.
065. divorce→ Prefer NOT to.
066. migrating→ ....... Dont know.
067. gambling→ NO.
068. would you try drugs?→ NO!
069. finders keepers→ Depends (cheeky smile)
WHICH IS BETTER?
070. Shorter or taller? → Taller, duhhhhh!
071. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → BOTH! :D
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Ahahahaha, IDK.
074. Sensitive or loud → BOTH!
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship, duh.
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → Both.
077. Hug or kiss→ Hahaha either way.
078. Black or white→ Black.
079. Extroverted or introverted → Extroverted.
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope.
081. Ran away from home → Have thought about it, but it was never done.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → No -.-
083. Killed somebody → No -.-
084. Broken someone's heart → I dont know?
085. Been arrested → Nope. I wish.
086. watched a movie alone→ NO. HAHAHAHA!
087. Cried when someone died → Nope.
088. Cried in school → Yeah )':
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Almost never.
090. Miracles → *I believe in miracles!* Oh wait, I don't.
091. Love at first sight → Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
092. Heaven → Yes.
093. Santa Claus → Polar Express!
094. Sex on the first date → What the freaking hell NO.
095. Kissing on the first date → IDK.
096. Hell → Yes, But I dont like it D:
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → No I'm not D:
099. What is one thing you did that you really regret → Trusting someone.
100. Do you believe in God → Yes definitely.