Somebody turn the lights on,
Somebody tell me what's wrong.
I'd be lying if I told you
Losing you was something I could handle.
I R PISSED. I lost $30 today in school. Motherfather lah X: Damn pissful. I cannot believe I was careless and forgetful enough to leave my wallet in my bag when I went to the Black Box. I have a strong feeling I know who it is. I really suspect its her.
Anw, went to report to Ms Krishna and she told me to report to the OM -.- And she just zhao-ed after I talked to her and didn't do anything. Like wth please? I'm like the 4th person in class to get money stolen and she's leaving the whole matter alone.
So-o-o, I panicked and called my mum to tell her the bad news. Steph was super funny. She was standing beside me while I was on the phone and she kept saying "Ohmygosh she's gonna cry she's gonna cry she's gonna cry."
Then she zhao-ed cos she said she cannot handle it when people cry. HAHAHA.
K, after that, Mithra and I went to find the OM :O Went to his office. I was looking at all his pictures he pasted around, and he was like a police officer or something.
He lectured me, bloody hell. Okay FINE I know I was stupid for leaving my wallet there. But but but, I was already feeling so terrible and he had to raaaaah at me. Damn loudly somemore, at the general office where the world could hear.
He said he'd monitor my classroom -.- And then he got the girl's name from me. Thank God.
Went counselling again today. It was really good. We ate recess in the counsellor's room, whoops. But she didn't mind.
I love her room, its to colourful and cosy and air-conditioned. And I love the pillows on her sofa.
Okay shut up.
After school, had CCA. Ms Tham was super super pissed with us. Cos we werent doing up to standard, and competitions are like on the way, in one month's time.
Pissful CCA session.
Oh yeah and we had class photo taking today :D It was kinda nice. I sabo-ed Mariam. Kekeke.
Neeway. I finished NEW MOON. *clapclap*
I'm very tireddddddd.
I'm going for 6pm mass tomorrow. See, I'm so holyyyy :O
OMG its 9.15pm and I'm gonna sleep. I need the extra hours for tomorrow is a long day D:
I'm not even gonna bother waiting for you to talk to me. Its agravating my conscience and my eyelids are closing.
P.S ISMAIL! Gimme the URL prettttty please. & CHILL K! D:
xoxo.
Whatever lah.