Just got back from church and I'm exhausted! :O
Thankyou so much Stephen for giving me a ride to church cos of the heavy rain.
The thunder was so scary, and the trees outside my house broke. Like the branches cracked and fell all over the place. Freakkky ):
The walk to Stephen's house took 15 minutes, cos I had to walk realllll slow cos of the wet ground and my rubber soles :O
Reached church, was one of the earliest with Joshua and Natalie.
Fel came! Hugs hugs hugs.
Mass was alright. The screen wasn't working for three quarters of the mass so we had to look to the right to see the screen from the wing :/ Damn troublesome.
After mass, we cheonged off to eat dinner
Dinner was Delifrance w Fel and Jessa :D
I am broke lah please. I only have like $2 left -.- Till tomorrow so it should be alright.
:)
Kkkkkkk. Night practice was sooooooooo boring D:
I was counting down the minutes till it ended and it ended at 9.25pm! Woohoo! :)
Happy happy me.
David is so funny, especially in "God So Loved The World." at the "Hi-i-i-m!" part. OMG SOUNDS LIKE HE'S SHOUTING OR SOMETHING :X
Love CLVC! (K)(K)
Nicoleeeeeee, your letter's still with me :/ Fanflush ILY,
K, I seem more awake now :D
I need someone to entertain me pleeze.
xoxo.
Marissa-Bored Kueek.