I've got a really awesome quote of the day today, specially done by the awesome and most wonderful, Joshua Sayson! (L)
All teenage altar servers try to act cool by walking like Ah Bengs.
He's so funny I swear, when I heard that I almost died laughing (: He's damn cute luh.
K today, choir was okay. I didn't take P.T, so I was in the room with Aurielle :D
Ms Tham was in a better mood today cos we did better than that of last week. And I'm glad. But I still don't like Farewell.
Lunch was KFC, Cheesy Meltz with Nat, superrrr loved (K)
Sectionals were fun!
Everyone was laughing because of the 'chicken wing' joke, by Ms Tham for Mundi Renovatio :D
Nicolette's face became super red again. Tomato! :D
I also realized I have 4 CIP hours this year already :D :D YAY! Time to go for School Singers, I guess.
After choir, Nat and I walked to church for mass.
SOMETHING SUPER SCAR HAPPENED. While we were on the road on the way to church, we heard someone yell damn loudly "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Then we turned back to see who it was. But there was no one.
So we just ignored it and continued walking. Then after a while we heard the same voice yell "MAR-I-SSAAAAAA!!!!!!" super super super loudly, and both of us jumped and turned around. But we still couldnt see anyone!
We were laughing like crazy.
Then this car drove past us, and it honked at me. And inside the car, looking at me, was JACOB BANGAR -.-
I was like WTH! He gave me such a heart attack okay! :O
K, went for mass. Met Dominic, Gabriel and Joshua Sayson, so we attended mass together :D
Joshua was DAMN NAUGHTY during mass. He kept copying all my actions and moving here and there and climbing up the pew. Dominic had to ask him to keep still so many times.
Then after a while, Gabriel started singing damn loudly. It was so embarrassing!
Then during communion, this Dom ah, didnt want to take communion cos he said it was very paiseh -.- But I pushed him out of the pew so he took it with us :D
After mass, bussed home with Nat & Josh.
On the way out of church, this Bryan Cheong ah, kicked my ass okay! Like wth! Lucky he didnt lift my pinafore up man!
Then I whacked him back while we were crossing the road.
Then he WHACKED ME DAMN HARD, on my shoulder. And he's like some ex-karate person, so it was DAMN PAINFUL.
Joshua was like "Eh, I heard that guys who hit girls are SISSIES!"
So I was like "YEAH, SEE, BRYAN?! SISSY SISSY!"
Then he was like "Sissy? Are you SURE?!" Then he HIT me damn hard again.
So we were continuing the hitting routine until we reached the library -.- Ouch ouch ouchhh.
Took 238 back with Nat & Josh,
As usual, Josh didn't want me to go home again (K) Aww, for once I feel so loved :D
And here I am, back home :D Need to bathe man ):
Should I go for Parish Feast Day? Sounds cooool. I wanna go! But must pay -.- Rah.
Bye,
xoxo.
Marissa.
I saw something in Dom's phone that I SWEAR I shouldn't have seen :O
But its okay. Cos I'm immune to that :D