All this time I was wasting hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances everytime but all you do is let me down.
Its taken me this long, baby but I feared you out.
You're thinkin' we'll be fine again but not this time around.
Remember I said Ryan looks like Bambi?
HAHAHAHAHA.
I know I know. I'm too free, but check this out.
LOOK AT THAT. Omg. Hahahaha! I know that the real Bambi is waaay cuter lah (whoops).
Sam says the thing that makes him look like Bambi is his eyes. HAHAH. Funny lah.
I am such a sinner. I said the F word like twice today (both times at Sheryl Shen)
AHHHHHHH. And just after confession finished. Grrr. I feel so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. I'm sorry, God. I love you.
HAD BLOODY DENTAL CHECKUP (and lemme tell you, it was goddamn bloody)
Nurse Seet must've been having a real bad day or something. Cos she caused me a LOT of pain and blood loss in my mouth -.-
She kept poking my gums with the stupid sharp metal thingy, and my mouth was full of blood. There was blood on my tongue, on my teeth and everywhere. And she didn't let me spit it out -.-
And she made me hold this mirror to watch what she was doing, and I was like "Omgggg, so much blood!"
Then when she FINALLY let me spit it all out, the water came out looking like ribena or something. Effing gross.
Laughed a lot with Mariam today.
Major abs workout.
OMG I'M GONNA STOP BLOGGING HERE.
Cos Joshua Ang is on Channel 8 now.
AND OH MY MOTHER FATHER HE IS SOOOOOO EFFING HOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT :)
I'm so distracted. Bye.
Joshua Ang Joshua Anggggggg. (pants)
xoxo.
Marissa.