Eyes that won't see, ears that won't hear,
Lips that deny the friend once so dear,
Slowly he turns and captures your eye,
Then passes on to Calvary to die.
Good Friday Mass was great. Everything was alright (:
The choir had to stand throughout the Stations (which was 31 slides) and my feet hurt a hell lot! Hahaha.
And it was freezing cold in the loft. My robe didn't even help :/
OMG COMMUNION WAS SO SO EXTREMELY EMBARRASSING!
Cos Felicia and I were facing each other for communion lah. Then one of us were supposed to go first, but we couldn't decide on time who was to receive it before the other.
Then when the warden came up, he didn't know who to give communion to first.
So he faced Fel, then Fel looked at me, so I stepped up to receive communion. Then Fel stepped up at the same time.
Then the warden stood there looking confused and he didn't know who to give communion to.
Then you know what he did! He actually held the host up and moved it left and right and left and right in the air.
Then I started laughing :O
Then when he said "The body of Christ," he started laughing too!
Then when I said "Amen," I was like "Ahah, ah, Amen." HAHAHHAHHAHA!
Fel and I returned to the loft laughing like some crazy people. Hahahahahahahhahhaaa :O
OMG, then after mass, the choir had to go downstairs and kiss the cross right,
Then I followed Fel.
And then, suddenly, for no apparent reason, she was running like some siaocharbor through the church isle downstairs and cheonging to Jacob Bangar cos he was holding the cross.
Then I was like HUH? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?! But I had no choice but to follow her and run down the isle with our robes, looking like some flying unripe banana. HAHAHA.
Then reached the cross, then went off. Ohyesss. That reminds me of something really funny my mum said this afternoon.
Me : Later the kissing the cross thing, what will happen?
Mum : You will kneel & kiss it, then the altar servers will wipe it.
Me : ALTAR SERVERS ARE GONNA BE THERE?! (I know, dumb question)
Mum : Yah of course!
Me : Oh.
Mum : You ah, don't go and kiss the wrong thing ah! Wait suddenly supposed to kiss the cross, then you go and kiss the altar boy.
Me : AHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!
I was laughing at that for like 15 minutes straight.
Then I started wheezing after that. Then I told Fel the joke & both of us were laughing HAHAH!
Neeway.
After mass, went downstairs. Then Jessa and I stripped off our robes in front of everyone at the vending machine.
Hahhahaa.
Then met Dominic and Joshua Bangar. Talked for awhile.
We were complaining about how freeeezing cold the church was. Then Joshua said that the servers had to take off their socks & shoes for one part of the mass, and the altar flooring was damn cold. So they suffered more. Hahhaa.
Then went to eat dinner,
Came back home.
I cannot believe I still have choir tomorrow! And its freaking Holy Saturday, excuse me!
I wanna go for Easter Vigil, but my mother don't allow -.- What crap.
xoxo.
Marissa.
I love Jesus! He gave his life for us.
P.S The moon is really pretty tonight. Thanks Steph (:
P.P.S JACKSON IS SOOOOOOOO HOT OMGOMGOMG! (Jackson = BS. Christine and I thought that BS was too weird a name, and my mother thought it stands for BullShit. So we've decided to change it to Jackson. Anw. HOT!)