This is gonna be a really rushed post! Hahaha, cos I just got back and its... (checks watch) 9.34pm! :O Haha.
What the hell. Not really late after all X:
Went to church this morning, sat with the YC people and their cookie booth. Hehehe, Dwayne's Cookie Fund = All the smashed cookies and crumbled ones that no one will buy. It filled an entire bag! What a waste ):
So I took some! Hehehe. Sat with Sam and John and Dwayne.
Then Server's meeting ended, Joshua Sayson, Joshua Bangar and Gabriel came and sat with us.
Joshua Sayson sat on my lap and played his PSP. He's so cuteeeee :B
Then Stephen came and fetched him home :D
Then Servers walked in and out of the area.
The Server's Jersey is nice k! Zomfgx. Joshua Bangar's number is 19. Hehehe :P
Stole a lot of John's fries.
Waited ONE HOUR for the grand entrance of Randy -.- Lost my appetite by then already. Hahaha.
Then Joshua Bangar started chasing Randy all around church like some idiots.
They practically ran all over the church lah. Ran out of church too, until the police station. HAHAHAHA! Tskkk.
Christopher is damn lame. He came to me and he looked at my iPod.
Chris : Psychosocial sey!
Me : (smile)
Chris : Got iPod sey!
Me : You want mine anot?
Chris : Dont want. Thanks
He walks away, then comes back holding a black iPod.
Chris : -Shoves the iPod in my face- I ALSO GOT! NEH NEH NEH! I GOT PSYCHOSOCIAL TOO!
Me : -.-
It started to RAINNNNNNNNNNNN! D:
Damn heavily! Sam and I had to shift all the tables inside church.
We shifted all the server's bag also, and Joshua was like "Eh the bag that you're holding is Aloysius' bag leh!"
Then I was like "OMG?!?!?!" Then I quickly put the bag down on the chair. Hahahahah wth -.-
Dwayne was scolding me for screaming ): What to doooo! I was getting wet from the rain!
Then Lionel came and scolded Joshua Bangar cos he left Lionel's bag in the rain. I quote "You bloody asshole!" HAHA.
It got really really cold, so John and I stood in between the two drink vending machine to keep warm. Haha.
John & I started singing random songzzz. Hahah, damn funny! :D
Then Liza's class ended, so we got to book a room for study.
Walked up and down church so many times to get the key. Plucked up a lot of courage to ask it from Linda.
After a damn long time, we finally got it from the office, we got St Matthews :D
Went there and I started on my art work. I got superglue all over my fingers and my handphone! Zomg.
Piss me offfffffffff. Stupid superglue.
Then this Randy kept singing and walking around like some penguin.
Liza helped me with the Project B, thanks woman! :)
Took a lot of pictures in the room. Hehehe.
Liza.
Randy eating corn.
Liza unglam.
Randy unglam.
Marissa unglam.
Randy's EZ link card photo. HAHAHA before I took this he was like "EH DONT POST ON BLOG AH!"
Look at his freaking high pants -.-
He put his drumsticks in his belt hoop. Gosh, do I know this guy?
I swear I hate art.
Randy is holy.
He asked Liza to buy that ice lemon tea. So much for GENTLEMANLY.
Yeah.
Thats about all the pictures we took in St Matthews.
As you can see, Randy is a very FREE person. Nothing better to do. Pray and drink and parade.
He actually opened the window and shouted out to the road to some random indian guy and said "SUPPERDERMA!" Wth!
After that, went for mass.
Everything was freaking the same. Songs, homily, even announcements -.-
JERRY IS SO MEAN! Haha I shall not state whyyyy :O
Tsk. Meanie bestfriend. Hahahaha.
After mass, went dinner with Randz and Liza.
Liza and I ate at KFC while Randy went with his dad to get money! $
Then we followed Randy to Subway cos he wanted to eat.
Randy eating.
We waited for him to finish. He took 45 minutes to finish that damn sandwich -.-
And I took this recording of him doing the "HURHHH!" thing and I set it as my message ringtone.
When it rang just now, I actually got a shock. Hehehehe. Hahahahaha :D Hahahehehahaho.
And I still kept his "Play My Turban" song. Its supposed to be "Play My Music" but he changed all the lyrics. Zomg hahaha.
Yeah.
After that, Liza took 105 back while Randy and I took 88 -.-
I had to walk such a looooong distance back home, thanks a lot man D:
Reached home and here I am.
I'm really really beat. Damn tired! ):
Thank God I have nothing on after school tomorrow, so I shall go home and Zzzzzzzz.
EXAMS STARTING IN 3 DAYS AND I FEEL SO UNPREPARED.
God help me.
xoxo.
Marissa.
P/S I wonder how the Servers soccer match went :O
I LOVE STEPHANIE MEGAN ANTHONY A LOT A LOT! (L)