Mirror mirror, lie to me.
Show me what I wanna see.
Bring my baby back to me.
I swear, I HATE SCHOOL! ):
I hate it! Why can't we be schooled online or something?
- I hate waking up early.
- I hate walking 2 streets away just to catch a bus 59 -.-
- I hate standing up in bus 59 ALL THE TIME cos all the seats are always occupied.
- I hate the hot weather & global warming.
- I hate the fact that my school uniform has TWO layers.
- I hate the fact that my classroom doesn't have aircon.
- I hate the fact that we're conducting spotchecks ALL the time. Zomfgx.
- I hate the fact that my classroom is on the freaking fourth level.
- I hate the fact that the fan isn't above me.
- I hate the fact that I can't SMS in class anymore ):
I can't stand the heat today! Gosh. When it started to rain I was praising the Lord! :D
Hahahaha. Eh whatever lah Randy stop singing Burnin' Up -.-
Changed positions in class today. Now sitting in Register Number.
So now I'm sitting with Christine, Leticia, Bettina and Jolyn :D
We had a hell lot of fun for the last period of the day.
Cos we were all going really high.
Laughed till we all grew 6-pecs and Bettina's orange juice hair, HAHAHAHA.
We're the GO HAWT FOUR! How awesome!
Got some pictures.
Janelle and her green tea. Zomg :D
OMG LOOK AT MY FACE ZOMFGX! I swear. I'm a retard.
LETICIA'S HAIR! HAHAHAHA!
I love the Hubz and the Homoz (:
Hey its the GO HAWT FOUR. And Bettina drew our faces. HEHEHE!
AHAHAHA OUR OFFICIAL POSTER.
Ms Khrishna was laughing at us taking this picture.
And Bettina called Ms Khrishna "Ms Khrishy!" It was super hilarious I swear.
AHHH I need to study now.
I don't want to go out on Friday, dude! ):
I miss you.
xoxo.
Marissa.