Watch me stike a match
On all my wasted time,
As far as I'm concerned,
You're just another picture to burn.
I was soooooo groggy in school today D: Cos I slept at like 12.30am last night cos I was on the phone.
My mum told me to sleep early, and look what happened. Hahaha whuutever.
Recess was a life-staking risk, I tell youuuuu.
Cos we bought food to eat upstairs in class and everything. There were some other 3/10 people there too.
Then we closed the doors and windows and we were all eating so happily, then suddenly this teacher burst through the door and scolded us. She said there would be cockroaches and ants and whatever coming into our class.
Then she said she could SMELL the food from the corridor. Bullshit, I swear (:
Then she left our class and told us to eat in the canteen.
But all of us didnt wanna go all the way back down 4 storeys :/ Sooooooo-o-o-o.
We sat at the corner staircase (the one that probably NO one takes) and ate there. Suddenly, Mrs Low came up from that staircase, and everyone cheonged with their food like crazy and went into the toilet :O
Mithra was like "Aiyo! Just to eat recess, we have to go through all this! Just eat in the toilet la!"
Then everyone else was like "Nooooooooooooo disgusting."
So we went back out and sat at the staircase again. Then suddenly Mrs Low appeared AGAIN, and instead of scolding us for eating at the stairs, guess what she said?
"Girls, isn't now your recess?" And we were like "Uhhhhhh, yeaaah." Then she said "Okay, you can eat here but just dont dirty the place alright? Cos if we have insects coming in, its gonna be a problem."
We were like omg, she didn't scold us?!
We all stripped in the toilet again when changing into our blouses.
It was soooooooooooo hot so everyone was walking around in the toilet with only our bras and shorts on. HAHAHA.
This is why Girl's schools are awesome :D
Sheryl Shen can never be a problem I swear.
OH OH, I made a Sheryl Shen Fanclub on Facebook! Everyone who knows her can joinn :D
I'm bored ):
OMG. Catechism PTM in 3 hours. God help me. I'm scaredddddddd :/
Going for mass with Sam & Shaun (??) later. Omg I'm like some extra person with the couple there luh.
Tsk!
xoxo.
Marissa.
Leticia got so annoyed with me cos I kept singing this song over & over again today in school. And I kept singing the first 4 lines only cos it was the most fun :D
Such a meaningful video aye.
I've loved all the I Not Stupid series, since, foreverrr. Joshua Ang (L)