Face down in the dirt,
She said "This doesn't hurt," She said,
"I've finally had enough."
Just got back from Maundy Thursday mass and Sedermeal! It was awesomeeee!
Anw, I saw Waichung today in toa payoh interchange! I practically had a shock of my life cos he looks SO different now.
And he recognized me first cos he waved at me, and I was like woahhh.
Cheonged to church like some crazy person, met Steph and went to St Cecilia's :D
Practice was alright. FEL IS BAAAACK! (smiles) And I sat next to Steph cos I stole my mother's choir file X:
And the "FORTH" part was so funny. Cos cos cos. "Foth". DUH! :)
Mass was nice.
Jerry served. And I realised that Dominic walks really really fast. He seems to teleport across the altar man.
And today, had this funny dialogue.
Teacher : And during Good Friday, they will strip off the altar.
Friend (Name is protected) : HUH? THAT MEANS THEY WILL STRIP THE ALTAR SERVERS TOO!?
Hahahahah. K, hilarityyy ;D
The lady who was supposed to read the Second Reading went to read the First Reading again -.- Like wthhh.
And I saw Seb and Curtis! I wanted to laugh cos Seb was smiling damn retardedly at me :O
Communion was so hilarious! Cos at first, I didn't read the message that Randy sent to me about him sitting at the staircase,
So when I went to receive communion, I looked down at the stairs and suddenly Randy was just there and I sumpahkuajigigakualanpa almost freaking motherfathering fainted!
But of course I didn't. :D
AND I TOUCHED A CONTAMINATED FILE DURING CLVC! OMGOMGOMG! EWEWEW.
After mass, cheonged like some crazy people to go find our catechism classmates for the Sedermeal.
Met Christine & Sam downstairs :D And then we went to look for Seb, and behind Seb was (drumroll) BS! *screams*
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOMGOMGOMGOMG.
Christine and I started freaking out like damn damn jialat.
We couldn't even talk to Sebastian properly la. We were both shaking like crazy and Christine was like clutching my hand damn tight saying "Oh my goshh he's so HOT! SO HOT SO HOT!"
Then Seb was like "What are you girls doing?" Then Christine was like "SEEING A HOT GUY!" HAHAHA.
I swear the both of us almost fainted lah! Omg. Then when we walked to the church hall to begin the Sedermeal, we were both shaking like crazy and going damn high. I went so high that I started to cry again! :O
Anw, Sedermeal started :D I sat with Daryl and Christine.
The food came and it was kinda, ugh, gross. Unleavened bread, the Ribena, the Haroseth, saltwater, parsley and the lamb.
When it was time for us to dip the parsley into the saltwater, Edward, Christine, Daryl and I were like "Eh, 3, 2, 1 we eat together k!"
Then we were like ALRIGHT! Then we 3, 2, 1, and WHOOOOM. Ate it. Yucks, it was so bitter D:
Angie made Christine & I camwhore! AWESOME HAHAHA.
And I'm sorry Daryl. Cos I had to climb all over him to get a nice picture of the candles in the dark (and it turned out really really nice okay! My photography skills are not that bad okayyy!)
And when I climbed all over him, I didn't realise that my boobs were hitting his knees. HAHAHA. He was like "YOUR BOOBS ARE AT MY KNEES!" I was gonna laugh and die lah!
Shane is damn bad lah! He asked me to drink this liquid thingy that was from his cup, and I realised it was saltwater! AND IT WAS REALLY FREAKING SALTY OMGGG. Hahaha :/
Whuuuuut.
Jerry was damn funny! He was trying uneffectively trying to be an ah-beng. Cos I was looking at his panda eyes and he looked back at me, then he was like "WHAT LA!" then he raised his hands up as if wanting to whack me, then he burst out laughing!
Super funnnnnnny.
Overall, I think Sedermeal was a really really good experience :D
Awesome! Would love to do it again but I can't, cos its a once-in-a-lifetime thingyyy :)
I'm glad I managed to do it :D
Thank you everyone! I love love love love Risen Christ :)
OMG. Then yeah. Christine and I are still going crazy over BS :D AHAHA.
HE'S SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! OMG *screams*
Did you hear me?
HAWT, I TELL YOU, HAAAAAWT :D (hotter than Foth, seriously)
Hahaha. After that, hung around with Edward and Shane and Sam for awhile.
Then went to Holy Spirit church. (and this bloody laoahma asked me to shut up, wtf) -.-
Then went home. HERE I AM :D
I want my LG phone ):
xoxo.
Naked Santa, I'll never forget that (: