I'll keep tossing rocks are your window,
There's no turning back for us tonight.
I'm so lazy to blog!
But since I promised people some photos, I shall update a little :)
I LOVE PRAXIS. Please please I want more more :D
The gallery toilet is the best :D
The little Praxis people :D
Leticia, me, Mariam :D
Come on Mariam. Faster..
Marissa puts on the retard face and Mariam laughs.
Slow Motion dice toss. HAHAHA CHECK OUT MARIAM'S FACE :O
WTFFFZXXX SO MANY CANDID SHOTS X:
LETICIA AND I LOOK LIKE ----!
As you can see, Mariam cracked the Praxis White Person into half -.-
My face = $.$ !!!!!!!!!!!!
EW I SO DONT LOVE LAL -.-
Throw dice until so drama hor, Mariam (:
WTFFFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :O
We'll miss you Mr Poh ):
Being hardworking. Ahem ahem ahemmmmmmm :)
Check out my purple hair yoxzxzxzxzxzxz :D :D
AWWW MITHRA :)
EH HELLO SHARI.
Btw, I realised, looking at my peekchas, my PE attire is WAY too big for me, hahahaha! Omg.
Yeahhh. Anyway, I'm not going for mass today. Cos I'm really exhausted & I'm waiting for a phonecall ):
Neeway.
I got my LG KS 360 PINK phone already! Yayyyy, I'm super happy :D
No more stone-age phone! Teehee. BEAT THAT, JOSHUA. BWAAAAA. Hahahaha.
I'm gonna snooze for awhile, wait till the phone rings. Hehehe.
Goodbyeee :D
xoxo.
MARSA4PREZ (thanks tyn for the wonderful title)
OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE RANDY SERIOUSLY CUT BANGS.
LIKE ITS LIKE, OMGGG. Seriously BANGS! I thought he was joking X:
Hahahaa.