Littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but its so true
I know its not right but it seems unfair,
The things are reminding me of you.
Ahhhhhhh I'm so tired right now ):
This morning I went to school feeling really happy about the Gold we achieved yesterday :D
When Celeste, Nat and Andrea went onto stage to announce the achievement, I wanted to scream my lungs out but it would have embarrassed me, so I didn't. Hehehe.
School, overall, was boring :X
MS LOCK FXCKING PISSED ME OFF TODAY. SHE KEEPS BLAMING ME FOR ALL SORTS OF FXCKING CRAP, AND I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING WRONG, SHE HAD TO BLOODY HELL SCOLD ME IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE 3/10 AND I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD NO FRIGGING CLUE WHY SHE SCOLDED ME. BLOODY HELL! IF SHE WANTS TO DO THIS KIND OF CRAP TO ME, ASK HER TO FXCKING GET A NEW BIO REP LA! IN THE FIRST PLACE I TOLD HER FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR, THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A REP, AND I TOLD HER STRAIGHT THAT I WAS AN IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON, AND Y'KNOW WHUT SHE SAID. SHE SAID "NEVERMIND." NOW SHE GETS IT, AND SHE'S COMING AFTER ME. I ALREADY TOLD HER FROM THE START, DAMMIT! WHAT IS HER PROBLEM?! I HATE HERRRRRRRRRRR! zomg sorry for use of censored vulgarities.
After school, Bettina, Christine and I cheonged out of the building like some crazy monkeys.
Ran to the interchange like some mad people.
Ran home like a banshee.
Bathed superdamn fast.
Got out of the house by 1.47pm!!!!!!!!!! Record time!
Bussed to the interchange AGAIN, and met Mariam. She went to change out of uni.
Waited for the Queen's grand entrance for fifteen minutes! (The Queen I mean, Randy)
ALL THAT RUSHING FOR NOTHING -.-
Saw Dominic too. He gave me that o.O face, again! Hahhaha.
FINALLY, Randy came. HE KEEPS SAYING "SUPERDERMA". Some tamil word. Gosh!
Then we took MRT to Orchard. Met Dom at the MRT station AGAIN -.- Hahahaha.
Reached Orchard, took photos! (But I can't upload cos for some stupid reason, my USB cable can't connect X:)
Then we wanted to watch at Lido, but the showtimes were all really crappy.
So we walked to Dhoby Gaut.
LIKE WTH, THIS RANDY SAID HE KNEW THE WAY, after walking for like 10 minutes in the flaming scorching burning hot sun, he said "Eh? I think its the other way leh." WTFFFFFFXXXXXZZZZ :O
So we walked all the freaking way from Orchard to Dhoby Gaut.
Booked tickets for Fast & Furious 4 :D
Randy and Mariam should just go get married. THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME PEOPLE I SWEAR! :O
The movie was awesome! It was a huuuuuuuuge mistake to sit between the both of them -.-
MARIAM, kept BURPING into my face.
RANDY, kept FARTING in my direction.
It was like some kind of monotonous ORCHESTRA that I sat with! Omgggg. Daaaamn noisy!
Randy kept asking me to pass him my jacket so that he could fart inside and then it would smell nice -.- WTH! HAHA.
Damn gross lah the both of them.
Then the two of them started throwing popcorn at each other !!!!!
And I was sitting in between them, so of course, I got hit too -.- Randy got hit in the eye by Mariam.
Then he wore his hoodie and put the hood over his face so I started randomly hitting it. Hahaha! Ends up I actually poked his eyeball.
Then the two of them kept hitting my legs and arms cos I was sitting with my feet on top of the chair in front of me X:
I was like omg, crazy people! :O
Then Mariam left the movie early to go meet her mum. When she went out of the EXIT door, the BANG she made was sooooooooo loud that it actually echoed around the theatre. HAHAHAH.
Then Randy was like "Eh, good! Now I can bully you!" -.-
After the movie, when Randy and I stood up, our seats were totally filled with popcorn! OMGGG.
Walked out of the cinema and my ASS WAS DAMN PAIN! Sat down for too long D:
Then my mum SMSed me and told me to go down to Yamaha and collect a cheque for her.
It was so embarrassing cos I had to ask people from the counter that I didnt know. Zomfgxxxx :O
Then the Mr Yeo guy went to talk to Randy. He asked "Movie, is it?" Then Randy was like "Yeah." Then he asked "What movie?" Randy replied "Fast and Furious." Then Mr Yeo went "SHIIIOOOOOOKKKKKKK!" Wth! Hahaha he's damn nice :)
Went out of plaza sing, took MRT home and here I am :)
I didnt eat lunch so I gorged down my dinner X: Oh shiiit gonna get fat again!
Superderma. Wth! HAHAHA :D
xoxo.
Marissa.
TAG REPLIES!
Steph : You didn't tell me today! Haha, tomorrow then :)
Nicole : YAYYYY! GOLD IS SO AWESOME. Altomato Twos are just the awesomest. No fight with the others, cos we're the best! :)
Ryan : Haha, thanks dood.