A. Aloysius Wong Weng Heng.
1) do you love this person? HAHAHA UHHH.
2) is this person your enemy? Nope!
3) best thing about this person? His funny funny pineapple hair (:
B. Bangar Joshua.
1) what do you really think of this person? He's really funny! & lame.
2) what’s their favorite color? I have no idea. Maybe yellow.
3) ever danced with them? WTH NO! HAHAHAHA!
C. Christine Lee Ming Fong.
1) do you have a crush on this person? She's my bitchface :D
2) did this person have a crush on you? Of course! *looks at Christine*
3) how old are they? 14, I thinkkk :/
D. Daryl Cheng Zi Chen.
1) how long have you known him/her? 9 YEARS! ZOMFGX! :D
2) biggest regret? None!
3) do you hate this person? No! He's my bestie so I love him! (:
E. Edward Chay
1) have you met their parents? Nope X:
2) worst thing about this person? He wanted medium-rare lamb for Sedermeal!
3) would you kiss this person? HAHAH ZOMG NO?!
F. Felicia Alexis Wong Xiu Ching (Chinese sp?!)
1) have you ever dated this person? Yeah! She's my spouse, wonderful!
2) when is the next time you will see him/her? Saturday! She's practically one of the reasons I go for CLVC and mass! :D
3) do you go to school with them? I wish! :)
G. Gracia Thaddea Lin Yin Yu.
1) are they a good listener? She's the best!
2) have you ever lied to this person? I've tricked her before, but nope, never lied :D
3) is this person funny? YEAH! And her lame jokes, hahah!
H. Harry Tiong Chinese Name.
1) what grade are they in? Sec 2.
2) is he/she your best friend? Haha nope! But his bro used to be!
3) ever done something illegal with this person? HEHE WHAT THE HELL NO!
I. Ismail Bin Osman.
1) what is this persons favorite food? Hahaha he loves Ice Cream!
2) how did you meet this person? My mum's electone student (:
3) do you trust them? Yeah! He's awesome :)
J. Jerry Yuen Yee Kut.
1) do they have any siblings? Yeah! Justin and someone else X:
2) do you know their favorite song? I know he likes I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith, Tonight - FM Static and Helicopter - Lifehouse.
3) what would you do if they confessed they liked you? I'd ask if he's running a fever.
K. Kimberly Ann Goh Wei Ying.
1) how old were you when you first met? I think we were Primary 3.
2) whats his/hers pets name? No pets, I thinkkkk.
3) ever danced with this person? Hahaha nope!
L. Liza Marie Valdes Goh.
1) what would you do if you had never met this person? I wouldn't know her hot brother!
2) do you like him/her as a friend? Yeah (:
3) would you go to disney world with this person? We went to Escape and she went insane!
M. Mithra D/O Jeevanathan.
1) is this person older than you? Nope (:
2) is this person single? Hahah I HOPE so! She better not lie to me!
3) how many times do you talk to them in a week? 5 days a week, exactly :)
N. Natalie Carmella Sayson.
1) is this person your boyfriend/girlfriend? She's my godsisterrr :)
2) have you seen this person cry? NOPE! It'll break my heart ):
3) do you know this person’s middle name? Carmella :D
P. Petrina Chia Pei Ling.
1) have you been to the mall with this person? Unfortunately, NOOO! ):
2) how about a sleepover with them? NOOOOO ):
3) does this person have a job? NOOOO ): LOL! Pet why your column so boring!
R. Randy Aidan Johnathan Goh Yong Ming.
1) have you heard this person sing? ALL THE TIME! And I go deafff.
2) do you think this person will repost this? Nope. He has a life.
3) when does this person look best? WHEN HE HAS HAIR ON HIS HEAD!
S. Shari-Jane Natasha Shawna Hamilton Shimmen.
1) Is this person taller than you? HAHA NOOO! Yayyyy!
2) do you enjoy spending time with him/her? Yeah! She's totally crazy!
3) do they live close to you? Nope ):
T. Tracy Tan Shu Wei.
1) would you do anything for him/her? BUT OF COURSE :)
2) do you consider him/her a best friend? YEAH! BESTIEEEE :B
3) have you met any of his/her family? I know her sis and mum!
V. Velda Lim Ming.
1) do they have a crush on you? Nope!
2) would you hug this person? I guess! I hope she won't kill meee!
3) is this person your friend? Yeah-huh!
W. Wai Chung Chris Loke (WTH!)
1) is this person loud or quiet? Pretty quiet, as I remember.
2) describe this person? Tan. Veh funny. Loves to insult Melvin.
3) what color eyes does this person have? Brown? I never go observe -.-
X. Xavier Yap.
1) are you related? Naaaah.
2) could you live with this person? Gee, I don't knoww.
3) what school do they go to? I have no idea.