Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me,
I could wait, I could wait,
I could wait forever.
I've had so many heart attacks today that I'm surprised I'm still alive :O
Woke up sooooooo early at 7.45am this morning ): Went to church and had CLVC Prac. It was kinda fun.
Mass was nice :D Fel and I were having a lot of fun laughing at Aloy flicking his hair. We counted throughout mass, he flicked his hair to the left FIVE times. Tsk! Hahahah.
After mass, took 143 with John, Samantha, Cheryl, Gabriel, Maverick, Mags, Justin and etc etc to Hotel Royal.
K, there was nothing really ROYAL about Hotel ROYAL -.- Hahaha.
Went upstairs to the reception and saw Fransiscus :D Then we checked out the seating and I was HORRIFIED.
YC was like next to CYF and Serversss, omggggggggg :O
Neeeeeway. I didn't like the lunch. Cos it was those kind of 7 course meal thing, uck.
Mark is so funny. He cut the fish for me cos I said I was scared to eat cos of bones.
OH YAH, and Dominic won a prize! What, $200 worth of some kitchen thing, and Dom was like so happy cos he actually leaped up from his seat and practically slow-jogged to the stage to get the prize HAHAHHAH!
Walked to Velo with Sam cos we were so bored. Walked up and down the hotel D:
After that, took 143 back to toa payoh interchange.
Squashed in the bus like hell, so we went to the upper deck, where we could breathe oxygen :)
Kk.
Took 238 to my house with Sam.
Changed & used the com for awhile.
Then I received a call from Jackson and I started screaming like some psycho until I lost my voice!
Hahahahhaa damn funny lah. I was rolling all over the floor.
Went back to church to attend mass again, met Randy downstairs.
We were sitting in the hot hot sun for a long time cos we reached there too early. Then waited for him to finish his Famous Amos dinner. Hahahha, who eats cookies for dinner?
Then went up for mass. Actually we sat @ the staircase, then we shifted to the back of the left side.
Randy so mean to Father Loiseau! He kept saying "KingDUM. KingDUM. HAHA!" Damn lame laaa! Hahaha!
Then after mass, Fel called me. Well, actually it wasn't exactly Fel.
It was Fel's NUMBER, but it wasn't Fel on the phone. When I answered, I heard this damn familiar voice and awhile later I realised it was the pineapple Aloysius (:
Yeah. Fel wanted to pass me something behind at St Cecilia's, but she got into a car accident (k, not really a car accident, but her car reversed into another car in the carpark, and there was a dent on the car)
It was pretty scary!
I didn't wanna go meet her at first cos Aloy was there.
But then I asked Randy to accompany me, so he did, after much persuasion. He went to talk to Aloy, dunnoforwhat.
Damn funny, I wanted to freaking laugh. But I didn't. Heh!
Then Fel passed me the 'thing', it was actually this Easter Chocolate & a letter. AWWW, I love you Fel! (L)
Then walked out of church with Randz (lol)
Went to Forks N Spoon for dinner. We both ate chicken rice :D AWESOME.
Then we crapped a lot. A LOT A LOT. Likes, dislikes, shit and whatever. Hahahahaha.
There was this damn annoying fly that kept flying around the both of us lah. It was so irritating. It refused to go to any other table except ours. I hate insects! So gross! :O
Yeah. Then after that, my mother called me to go meet her with Randy -.- I was like zomggg.
Then went to see my mum lor. Randy was like running away. Then my mother was like "Hello!" Then she was being all friendly to him and stuff, and he was so nervous. Damn funnny laaaah :O Hahahha.
Then my mum told me to go interchange while she finished her dinner, so I went with Randz.
Walked around like some crazy people, then Randy started counting 'aunties'
Altogether, counted 25. HAHAHA. What saggy all shit, poem of his. Super hilarious.
Then we sat in front of Body Shop there, and I saw a spectrum on the floor! It was really really pretty! But my camera's battery was depleted so I couldn't get a shot of it, dammit D: Saw Estelle, Janet and Zena.
Then Joshua Bangar called me, and he wanted to talk to Randy. Damn lame lah that guy.
Then my mum called me and she was like "MARISSA! FASTER COME TO 159 THE BUS IS LEAVING!"
Then I ran there like craaaazy. Said bye to Randy.
Then when I boarded the bus, suddenly Randy came on the bus too! And he said he realised that he could take 159 home too.
Played PSP, talk cock, sing song. Hahaha. He wants to learn electone from my mum (: (:
Yeah, went home.
& here I am! I'm so lazy to go to school tomorrow, shit.
Whutever. Hahaha. I'm bored. :O
I'm really surprised I didn't manage to faint today during mass :O Hahahha.
Neeway.
Goodnight all! Lovelovelove.
xoxo.
MARISSAAAAAAAA :D