Let me hold you for the last time
Its the last chance to feel again.
But you broke me,
Now I can't feel anything.
Last night, I was awoken by the scary sound of wind whistling through a gap in my window. It was around 11pm then.
I opened the window and I was shocked to see something like a typhoon approaching.
Leaves and papers were flying everywhere, and as soon as I opened the window, a blast of air hit me and it felt like as if it would have been any stronger, I would have flown off my feet.
The rain wasn't as heavy. But just looking at everything violently flying all over the place made me super scared.
My bedroom window was facing the highway, and RIGHT OUTSIDE my bedroom were the trees.
And guess what happened.
One of the hugest trees from the highway, VERY near to my window, collasped onto the lift construction site!
The sound of the cracking bark was deafening. My mum heard it too.
Imagine! That was how close my window was.
Imagine what would have happened if the tree fell to the direction of my block.
Then this morning, when I walked to Guangyang, I saw lots and lots of other big trees had fallen everywhere!
There was even one near GYSS that smashed right down into a car!
Scaryyyy. Thank God nothing serious happened around my area.
School was boring.
Seriously. Art is driving me nuts and peanuts and walnuts.
I mean, we spent almost 2 hours drawing an ORCHID.
& Ms Lock was lecturing me during Bio again. She made it sound like as if I bloody hell lost the whole stack of examination test papers, and she was telling me that she's gonna ask the class to redo it and I quote, "It's your fault."
Come on, woman. Can't you just get a new bio rep and erase our misery? Gosh!
AND WHY IS THE WEATHER SO FRIGGING HOT NOWADAYS?!
I can answer my own question : GLOBAL WARMING, dammit! I hate global warming D:
I wish I was in like Punggol Secondary or something, where EVERY classroom is air conditioned. Dammn.
I can't message in class till Wednesday, sorry Fransiscus.
Cos cos cos, Ms Kwan gave us a warning that there might be spotchecks from now till next week.
Attire + Handphone spotchecks, she means.
Gosh I hate it when that happens. I remember in Sec 1, everyone always kept their handphones with them. Then during spotchecks, we would hide it behind the classroom cupboard but Ms Champion would always find it anyway D:
Yeahhh.
OMG. I simply LOOOVEEEE the ending of the show Fast & Furious 4.
Its daaaaaaaaaamn cool. Like the Vin Diesel was in the van going to prison, then all his friends in their awesome cool fast sports cars rounded up next to the van, ready to save him, and then he gives that smart smirk :)
COOOOOOOOOOL.
Oh yeah.
DEDICATIONZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
YO IGSTER/IGGY/IGS/IGNATIUS! :D
Happppy Birthdayyyyyy!
May you continue being the weird and crazy moshing cousin of Randy & Domdom!
(I wanted to post a more embarrassing picture of you but I was afraid you'd karate chop me into half seeing your abs and muscles and God Knows What Else) HEHEHEHE.
But I like that picture cos of the heart on your shirt! HEHHH (:
Pasta's for dinner! Awesome! :D
I'm tired ):
xoxo.
Marissa.
P/S NO STORM TONIGHT PLEASE! D:
1 year and 3 days ago, was the happiest day of my life.
Now? Now, not really.
I don't know why I'm such a regretful person.
1. Who has texted you today?
Mariam, my mother, Randz with the Bangz and Iggy.
2. This time, can you remember who you liked last year?
I remember it so extremely clearly.
3. One day from now this time, where will you be?
At home. Same thing I'm doing now.
4. Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
No. No-one likes me ;O
5. Do you have feelings for anyone?
Ali Baba.
6. How late did you stay up last night?
I woke up at 11pm cos of the horrible storm.
7. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
F&N CHERRY!
8. Any incidents happened today?
Yeeeahhh! Is the storm considered? ;O
9. Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?
I'm taking priest out. So its my friends :/
10. Do you think you are a good person?
I'm horrible (:
11. Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
OF COURSE! I dont mind living with Fel (and I'd be laughing 24/7), Daryl (and I'd feel extremely fat), Christine (I'd grow a six-pec by laughing), Randy (my lungs would be filled with methane from fart), Natalie (I'd be singing with her all day long) and Mithra (We'd be bitching about Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy's wand :O)
12. Are you a patient person?
Not really, I hate to wait.
13. Who usually cheers you up?
Friends. Fullstop.
14. Are you upset about anything?
Uhm yeah.
15. What are you listening to?
Two and a Half Men :)
16. Any plans for tomorrow?
School, home, tuition, basketball.
17. What should you be doing instead of filling this out?
Studying. Seriously.
18. What was your dream about last night?
OMG! It was the horriblest dream of 3 bitches (:
19. Are you currently frustrated with a girl/boy?
YES.
20. Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Of course! I hate alcohol.
21. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yeah of course! :B
22. What's irritating you right now?
Randy's moaning.
23. Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
I guess. Maybe maybe not.
24. Does the future scare you?
Yeah. I'm afraid to die.
25. Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
No, I keep it to myself.
26. How have you felt today?
Tired.
27. Do you believe every one deserves a second chance?
Yes. Of course.