I remember the simple things,
I remember till I cry.
But the one thing I wish I'd forget,
The memory I wanna forget, is "Goodbye".
Arugh, I woke up with terribly swollen eyes ): They could barely open at first. I actually have no idea why I'm wasting all my tears, effort and time on something that ain't gonna happen?
All Randy's fault! He started off with that stupid topic while on video call. Then my mum came in and she was like "Why are you crying! Randy! What did you do to her!" Then Randy was like "Eh don't sabo me ah, I never bully you!"
Aiya, I didn't know what to tell my mum when she kept asking me.
But I finally told her cos she refused to let me sleep until I did. I felt like shit when I told her. I didn't know what she'd think of me after that. She seemed fine, I guess. She didn't say much. Just comforted me.
I couldn't sleep till 12am, I guess. Around there. Woke up with Jerry's eyes.
I agree with Christine, CHEENA SUCKEDDDD! :O Supersucked.
We changed positions in class, its not according to second language. AND I'M NEXT TO CHRISTINE! (L)
And I'm riiiiight at the end of class, sitting at the wide open door, so I get all the wind :D
The wind kept closing the door and giving me shocks. So when the teacher wasn't looking I'd get up and push the door open again. But the wind would close it again. So I did the same thing over the half an hour. Hahaha.
CHRISTINE & I ARE SUPERCHEATERS LAH I SWEAR (: Tsk tsk tsk.
The topic for Essay Writing was "Regret."
I knew exactly what to write. It just came to my mind, the first thing.
Christine knew what I was gonna write too
):
Damn.
So many people were coughing and sneezing throughout the exam.
Germaine got sent home cos of a fever, she didn't get to complete Paper 2. Sarah and Nancy and Sheryl and Yanglin all had to wear masks throughout the exam cos of the terrible coughing.
Yanglin slept till she drooled all over her paper! Super funny lah.
After school, interchange-d with Christine, Mithra and Mariam.
Mariam was like telling me "Eh Marissa you walk like you want to fight like that sia!"
Then I remembered Miho coming to tell me "EH hello Marissa!" Then I was like "How you know it was me from behind?" Then she said something that I wanted to scream at. "Oh, cos of the way you walk! Like Aloy ma!"
ZOMFGXXXXX.
Took 28 back with Christine :D
The HURRRRHHHHHH ringtone kept going on in my pocket and everyone was staring.
HEHHH.
Saw Aaron and Christine freaked! ;O I WAS SO SURE IT WAS AARON K! (:
Came home. Ate lunch. Talked to mum. Webcammed with Randz.
I fell asleep with the webcam on, but Randy cancelled it halfway. He was being super noisy! Kept playing "Your Call" on the guitar over and over, and before he started, he'd say "YI, ER, SAN!"
Then he kept speaking in his chinaman accent, super hilarious! :D
And yesterday's Boxers joke made me crap myself X:
Slept. And I just woke uppppppppp X:
Zomfgx gonna have Uncle Jason's tuiition now. Surely crash course one!
Gonna leave Randy and webcam on cos Uncle Jason likes to talk to Randy X: HEHEHE.
Perv! I didn't say that.
Arhhh, I'm coming down with a headache! ):
AND STEPH, TOLD'JA you'd be fine! Love you a lot!
xoxo.
Marissa.
Jesus Christ.
Why can't I just drop it, forget it, and move on?
I can't move on.
Why not?
Really. I have no idea.